Hey! GRBF430F1 come join the party!

PAYE so pilot likely to get flamed regardless....... might do a malaysian!

cant afford the depreciation, i;m a poor man really... i earn enough, just the tax man takes so much back.....

You wanna talk about tax, have you looked at the lifetime limit on pension savings? Daylight robbery!

You wanna talk about tax, have you looked at the lifetime limit on pension savings? Daylight robbery!

live well, play hard, die young..... then it doesn't matter....

ps this is not my professional opinion btw

Way better in red than lets say......orange

Those photos simply don't do the colour justice. I've tried taking hundreds and only managed to get half a dozen that show the true colour.

I went to the dealer I bought the car from to originally look at a MP4 12C and 458 they had and being a Ferrari man all my life I said to my mate you simply can't have a Lambo in red, that's so wrong.
When I got to the showroom full of exotica there was only 1 car that stood out from the crowd and just looked so right. Never intended to buy it but drove all 3 supercars back to back and for me and how/what I personally use the car for the Lambo won hands down because it was so much more fun for a sunny weekend only car

Where is the core ? I'm in Devon between Exeter and Torquay

Fooooookin hell, this place is dredging the bowels of humanity for new members innit?? Really???

Welcome Gary, lovely Audi mate :D:D:D

Fooooookin hell, this place is dredging the bowels of humanity for new members innit?? Really???

Welcome Gary, lovely Audi mate :D:D:D

Thank you I'm also looking to add a Fiat to the collection now.

Maybe I can balance the depreciation of one with the appreciation of the other. Best of both worlds just like that 50/50 bread

Thank you I'm also looking to add a Fiat to the collection now.

Maybe I can balance the depreciation of one with the appreciation of the other. Best of both worlds just like that 50/50 bread

Has Mosi given you access to the rest of the site yet?

If, can you see dozens of sections?

If not I'll give Mosi a shout and wake him up.

His Perv arrives tomorrow and he's all revved up and bubbling froth at the end of his pipe.

Yes he has thanks

Back