993 c2 1996 varioram

johne

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 993 carrera
bought this off teo a couple of months ago. spent a couple of days detailing it and took it out for a blast yesterday morning .the 3rd gear noise at 5-6000 revs is intoxicating .bog standard .but once I sell the gt2 I can start doing bits to it.[video]vid_20160903_074055[/video] got some lightweight bbs 5 spoke alloys and want to get a tune up with mr schofeild but back air cooled and back in luv

sorry cant upload video until my daughter wakes upIMG_20160903_074116.jpg

Looks sweet especially in guards 👍

Looks lovely John :)

i bought it to match your Carrera gt Andrew :(y):was going to buy the one at jzm but £455,000 short. perhaps if they get rid of uber I might have a chance :=:) life of a London cabby A) sorry don't know how to post a video says somthing about you tube

Looks lovely. Really like these cars.
Enjoy.

i bought it to match your Carrera gt Andrew :(y):was going to buy the one at jzm but £455,000 short. perhaps if they get rid of uber I might have a chance :=:) life of a London cabby A) sorry don't know how to post a video says somthing about you tube

🤗👍

The 993 is my favourite Porsche 911 model to date. I keep walking past a C4s Cab in South Ken and admire it every time. It's the midnight blue with cream interior, manual car.... Looks superb and timeless imv....

Lovely car that... 👍🏽

V nice car John. Have had a few 993s over the years. Always regretted selling. Bought a leggy 993 C2 Varioram and have been gradually restoring it over the past couple of years. It is a slippery slope!!

Love guards red!

ive herd they can be exspensive to restore . I knew this was a good one as soon as I saw it . few minor probs such as no interior lights needs new check straps and a couple of other minor issues but wont take me long to sort

Back