Any good here?

Rob J

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 996 GT3, 987 Boxster S, Lotus ElanSE, RRS, Toyota Prado, A3.
I see a few familiar names here some of which I've not seen in ages. Is it any good?

Hi Rob, long time mate, you good ?

Best forum in the workd is this.

I will sort you full member access now

Trouble is it's becoming just like the other gaff..........

Welcome Rob J, S9 is sure vibrant, eclectic in subjects discussed and well managed, enjoy

Well go and get some of your mates on here than....Julian, Ben etc. Fresh blood and all that.

Well go and get some of your mates on here than....Julian, Ben etc. Fresh blood and all that.

They don't do forums, but if you have two forums with the same people posting on both...what's the point ?

May as well bite the bullet and merge the two sites.

Living the dream in the Gulf Steve! :(doh):

Cheers!

Alright rob!

Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed today?
This is the place to be! there is no other gaff. ;)

Wondered where you lot had got to! Now I know :(y):

Welcome Rob.

Please ignore Ted, clearly he's "on" today. I mean, as if the two sites would ever be merged :)

Now everyone please just remember, S9's is where it all started and the other site formed as a breakaway because some different direction was requested many years back by the members at that time but none were implemented.

We the new owners however, are now doing our best make these changes for the good of all to make this site an option once again. The best bit is, that you all get to make up your own minds as to where you wish to frequent.

We cannot sway that at all and neither would we want too.

Enjoy being here Rob.

Welcome Rob.

Please ignore Ted, clearly he's "on" today. I mean, as if the two sites would ever be merged :)

Now everyone please just remember, S9's is where it all started and the other site formed as a breakaway because some different direction was requested many years back by the members at that time but none were implemented.

We the new owners however, are now doing our best make these changes for the good of all to make this site an option once again. The best bit is, that you all get to make up your own minds as to where you wish to frequent.

We cannot sway that at all and neither would we want too.

Enjoy being here Rob.

I got out the right side of the bed and I'm not on, I don't want to sound negative but when the same people are on two sites, the content of said sites will be very similar, not difficult to understand.

I got out the right side of the bed and I'm not on, I don't want to sound negative but when the same people are on two sites, the content of said sites will be very similar, not difficult to understand.

Just pick one of the sites then and stick with it. Simples

I take your point, but for me easy to see the way the Mods interact on this site, that they have a completely different approach to the other place............

Not everyone. There's at least five of us who aren't on the other site at least.

I take your point, but for me easy to see the way the Mods interact on this site, that they have a completely different approach to the other place............

I agree

Back