Anyone live/work near Snetterton

Rosco

Makes Flipper the dolphin look like an amateur
Cars owned: A few Italian, German and English
I have a bit of a dilemna. I'm doing a track day at Snetterton next Wednesday, but have to travel up to Birmingham on the day before, which means dragging a trailer all around the country.

As it happens, I am going to Elveden this Friday, so if anyone works or lives fairly near there and has space for my trailer to live there for a few days from Friday until Tuesday night/Weds morning and it is perfectly safe, could I please drop the trailer off to you on Friday? Will happily pay storage or drop a bag of BBQ steaks off for your trouble! :)

Sam (360 on here) lives in Norwich and has a warehouse nearby in Diss.

I bet he can help you.

You are welcome to leave it on my drive Steve, but that's not as handy of course

Thank you Steve. Got any contact details?

Thank you Steve. Got any contact details?

Just checked, I don't have his mobile (thought I did). PM him on here, or send him a Facebook message (Sam Gothorp) he will get the fb msg straight away.

Welcome to leave it here...15 mins from a17 but not sure if that helps?

Cheers Steve, I'm Facebooked him

Welcome to leave it here...15 mins from a17 but not sure if that helps?

Thanks Steve. Email me your postcode please, it might be more ideal. I am having to stay the night on the Tuesday somewhere near Snetterton, so if you fancy grabbing a meal and beer, let me know.

I have a bit of a dilemna. I'm doing a track day at Snetterton next Wednesday, but have to travel up to Birmingham on the day before, which means dragging a trailer all around the country.

As it happens, I am going to Elveden this Friday, so if anyone works or lives fairly near there and has space for my trailer to live there for a few days from Friday until Tuesday night/Weds morning and it is perfectly safe, could I please drop the trailer off to you on Friday? Will happily pay storage or drop a bag of BBQ steaks off for your trouble! :)

PM Aceparts on PGT, Alan lives up the road from Snet and has loads of space at his property, I'm sure he would be happy to help

PM Aceparts on PGT, Alan lives up the road from Snet and has loads of space at his property, I'm sure he would be happy to help

Thanks Ken. Will do.

Back