arguments section

redfive

Forum moaning cnut and organiser of shit events
Cars owned: some
Mods: can we please have a section where people can go to argue about things?

Maybe with sub-sections for specific types of argument : such as ones arising from a deliberate attempt to start an argument or wind-up another member. Maybe another for snide comments bound to cause offence and propagate the diversion of an otherwise well meaning thread - I'm sure other sub-sections will develop in time.....

This might avoid the current situation where an otherwise interesting thread gets diminished into a slagging match between individuals

....just a thought......

Mods: can we please have a section where people can go to argue about things?

Maybe with sub-sections for specific types of argument : such as ones arising from a deliberate attempt to start an argument or wind-up another member. Maybe another for snide comments bound to cause offence and propagate the diversion of an otherwise well meaning thread - I'm sure other sub-sections will develop in time.....

This might avoid the current situation where an otherwise interesting thread gets diminished into a slagging match between individuals

....just a thought......

Not the subtlest bit of finger pointing... I like it! :)

In my defence, if you think anything I've said to AndreWD40 has been anything but polite comment/questioning, you really don't want an 'Arguments Section'...

I often feel that people get upset because they were either an only child or one that didn't join in the rough and tumble of childhood.

My prodding of AD is nothing more than what my brothers and I did at the Dinner table, 'sore shins make strong limbs' is a family saying and it has made me (seemingly) more robust than some.

It's a nice thought, well done! (see what I mean, lol)

I thought the WHOLE FORUM was an arguments section ?

At least Mycroft seems to adopt that protocol anyway.

No I don't...

Oh, I see what you mean...

Taxi!

Back