Hud

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Bike
Oh bollocks. Heres my evening knackered looking for the culprit bulb

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    949.7 KB · Views: 145
We don't have a tree or any decorations in our house, they have loads down our local pub which makes up for my humbug home.

Good luck with finding that bulb. 💡💡💡💡💡

Just leave it Rob and set a new trend in "Rocket Lolly" Christmas trees !

I spent hours trying to find the duff bulb last year. Found it but didn't have a spare. Went to the local pound shop looking for a spare and bought 3x10m led lights for a fiver. Don't waste your time...

Can't you get Mr Carson (the butler) to fix it.....as clearly from that decor you live in Downton Abbey ??

Can't you get Mr Carson (the butler) to fix it.....as clearly from that decor you live in Downton Abbey ??

Dont think they had pre (still not working) lit Christmas trees back then.

I about to go John Cleese with it and smash it up in the back garden with a shovel

I was going to post a similar comment but felt it a tad impolite so didn't :)

No, to be fair that particular room is old farty, we have quite a few antique pieces and original oil paintings. We rarely use it, neither of us like it!

Nice tree - from the pound store?

Nice tree - from the pound store?

No Josh, pound land is frequented by dodgy sorts wearing Moncler. I dont think they sell trees do they?

We bought it from a garden centre about 5 years ago, our kids chose it.

Last edited:

Now mycroft is in retirment, it's my role to say what we were all thinking :(blush):

No christmas tree (or any crimbo lights) for the Q family this year (yepeeee) in fact from the 19th December to 27th we will be in Tenerife with all the other atheist ,jews, Russians etc etc

Gave up. Bought another set of lights :p: drawing room also sorted :eek::

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Back