Contact at HR Owen

Blade

Knight of the round table
Cars owned: Hyundai i30n
Does anyone have a high up contact at HR Owen?

I may need to escalate a situation with them.

Thanks in advance.

Vincent Tan is not well known for listening to his customers. Unless his mum tells him to. True story.

Tony, I could ask Mark Woore for some names / email addresses if you want ?

What level and area are you after ?

There are quite a few HR Owen dudes in my LinkedIn Supercar Group too (about 1500 members on there these days). Have a sniff around there, you can contact people directly.

Does anyone have a high up contact at HR Owen?

I may need to escalate a situation with them.

Thanks in advance.

Not HR Owen, but a relative of mine is in charge of the UK and North Europe for Ferrari UK (ie he manages the franchises (and dealer allocations) of which HRO is one of his i believe).

Happy to pass on his details if it helps you Tony.

Not HR Owen, but a relative of mine is in charge of the UK and North Europe for Ferrari UK (ie he manages the franchises (and dealer allocations) of which HRO is one of his i believe).

Happy to pass on his details if it helps you Tony.

Yes please.

Tony, I could ask Mark Woore for some names / email addresses if you want ?

What level and area are you after ?

There are quite a few HR Owen dudes in my LinkedIn Supercar Group too (about 1500 members on there these days). Have a sniff around there, you can contact people directly.

I'll mail you Moz

How are your eyes tony ?

Yes please.

Ask for Sam Osbourne

Ferrari North Europe Ltd
275 Leigh Road
Slough, Berks. SL1 4HF
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 1753 878700

I have his mobile somewhere but its at work, will try and dig it out.

Last edited:
I thought Tim got the boot ?

Not just Tim, think the new owner kicked out all the senior guys, the new MD used to run a hotel company or something equally unrelated to cars
Someone at Ferrari told me they weren't happy about the whole thing given HRO must be the biggest dealer worldwide
Whats more I thought Tim was on that top group of 8(?) dealers who Ferrari got involved in the new car design process

Back