Does anyone sell Porsche parts?

Oirish Kev

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Two Frogs and Two Krauts. One black sheep
I am looking for a PCM map upgrade for my Cayman R.

Having spoken to many people I have been told this is about £150 - £190 at an OPC.
Silverstone quoting nearly £400!!!!!!

Apparently its just discs and an activation key.....

Anyone?

Porschapart at Bury are really good, Speak to Warren (Tell him Paul sent you if you want as it seems a PGT trend)

If it's the general PCM upgrade it should cost about £149 from an OPC. That cost is mainly the labour as it takes a couple of hours for the disc to load. (The disc comes from Germany) the price is subsidised by Porsche as an offer.

If it's the general PCM upgrade it should cost about £149 from an OPC. That cost is mainly the labour as it takes a couple of hours for the disc to load. (The disc comes from Germany) the price is subsidised by Porsche as an offer.

Thanks Chris

Is this offer still available - I've heard this price before but was recently quoted closer to £200

Yeah - I challenged that one. Got told it was 200 plus for the disc plus a couple of hours labor plus the firmware updates - nearer 400 quid when the vat is included.

Thanks Chris

Is this offer still available - I've heard this price before but was recently quoted closer to £200

I'll have a chat with our after sales team to confirm if this has changed recently. I know we're a bit shocked as to how cheap it actually was!

Back