Evening all! New member!!

toenheel

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: M3 CSL,Boxster Spyder, 2x Exiges & Noble M12 3R
Evening everyone

Finally posting here! I've been a member on pure gt a while. Existing oop north near Newcastle. Recently purchased ianp's M3 CSL.

Past motors include a couple of Lotus Exiges, Noble M12 3R, Boxster Spyder.

Had a cracking drive out today with Ianp to pick his RS up from centre gravity. Ended up calling into Silverstone for the gold track day. Some beautiful cars out on track.

Phil

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Welcome along mate, CSL looking good :)

Hi and welcome.
There is mega CSL love on S9's , I still miss mine.

Welcome proper now Phil.

Looks like you had a good drive out today and both you and Ian enjoyed yours cars again. I was tipped off about your CSL when Ian was selling it and I didn't act quick enough. My loss as that's a cracking example you have there. I remember it so well from when Damon owned it. SHill had it next so unless Ian has ragged it, then it's never even got warm before :)

Welcome proper now Phil.

Looks like you had a good drive out today and both you and Ian enjoyed yours cars again. I was tipped off about your CSL when Ian was selling it and I didn't act quick enough. My loss as that's a cracking example you have there. I remember it so well from when Damon owned it. SHill had it next so unless Ian has ragged it, then it's never even got warm before :)

Thanks mate! Great day today thoroughly enjoyed it, back to the grind tomorrow. Loving the CSL and so good to know the cars history and previous owners. Need to try and get along to some meets etc.

Welcome phil. Not long been here too need to get posting more.

We will both be at Vmax on the 9th. Be good to meet a few of you.

Welcome. Another csl owner here. Great car

Welcome :)
Nice CSL :(y):

some nostalgic pics ! i am ignoring the phelpsie cheek....

Nice looking CSL that.

My old boss had one for a short while and will never forget the rasp it made coming up the road.

At last! Someone with a proper car has joined!

Welcome.

Cheers guys, loving the CSL the noise with the super sprint is addictive. Didn't take long to realise however that it makes you drive like an utter tit.

Welcome to the forum. We were also at Silverstone for the Track Day,some very impressive cars.

Am I allowed in now Moz? :(y):

Back