Filming for youtube in january

M

Marky

Hello all. First off, thanks to Barry who joined our last shoot in his very loud 458 Italia. The video was uploaded on XMAS eve and has nearly hit 70,000 views in three weeks so very happy with that. The next shoot is on 27th January at Bruntingthorpe. We have a McLaren 720S coming (courtesy of Ash) and an Audi RS7 Performance. We are now looking for a 991 GT2 RS, a Huracan Performante and possibly one hypercar (918 Spider, LaF, Veyron, Zonda). If you would like to join and have some fun in the process, then get in touch. Here is a link to the last video we filmed:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oNl40Vxkpw&t=225s

If you can't make 27th but would like your car featured in the future then please do let me know

My Instagram is @888_MF

p.s. This is not my full time job, it is just a hobby!! I make no money from it. In fact it costs me a lot of money to film (normally £1500) and I am looking for sponsors.

You have a lot of potential. But sound vision and production needs a bit of a spruce. Consider some additional mikes (lavalier and hand held) and consider not having the camera man in the shot as a shadow!

Great work getting 70k viewers! It's clearly early days and a very good start.

Hey Mark - bit of feedback. To make these videos more meaningful it would be good to have a Vbox in each car as these drag races largely come down to the driver reaction and are therefore not as interesting as ones which give the actual stats for comparison to see the time differences between each car. You will most likely get more people referencing your videos in forum discussion etc too which will drive more traffic. These are what Evo Etc use and are cheap.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Racelogic-PerformanceBox-Car-Data-Logging-Performance-Meter-Kit-1-EU-Version/311791886055?hash=item48983e9ee7:g:b~EAAOSwA3dYkFqb

I'd be up for one sometime and can help sharing on my channels to get you more views, but my car won't be back on the road by then. Shame as would have been interesting with the RS7 and laying some rubber down in the corners with Max would have been fun!

Can't help with any of the cars unless you want a Nomad, but I enjoyed the video, didn't realise you were off here.
Want went wrong with the LT ?

This summer I would like to get all my cars together somewhere interesting with GFW. The vids and photos are amazing things to look back on in years to come I totally get the it.

Thanks for the feedback. I am using a new camerman for the next video so let's see if he's any better.

You have a lot of potential. But sound vision and production needs a bit of a spruce. Consider some additional mikes (lavalier and hand held) and consider not having the camera man in the shot as a shadow!

Thanks for the feedback. We have tried various ways to record the sound, and feel like it is improving all the time. Will look into extras mics for the next shoot. I am using a new camerman for the 27th so no shadows!!

The 488 took three attempts to get off the line and that delayed filming by 20 mins. When I tired to launch the 675LTS I hit the rev limiter and it didn't change into 2nd gear. Unfortunately we didn't have time to shoot it again so we decided to cut it out.

Can't help with any of the cars unless you want a Nomad, but I enjoyed the video, didn't realise you were off here.
Want went wrong with the LT ?

Thanks. Have a look at the video we shot at Bruntingthorpe with my GT3 RS 4.0. Max had a lot of fun drifting that day!!

I'd be up for one sometime and can help sharing on my channels to get you more views, but my car won't be back on the road by then. Shame as would have been interesting with the RS7 and laying some rubber down in the corners with Max would have been fun!

Feel free to bring one of your cars along to Bruntingthorpe on 27th January. It will be a fun day out.

This summer I would like to get all my cars together somewhere interesting with GFW. The vids and photos are amazing things to look back on in years to come I totally get the it.

The 488 took three attempts to get off the line and that delayed filming by 20 mins. When I tired to launch the 675LTS I hit the rev limiter and it didn't change into 2nd gear. Unfortunately we didn't have time to shoot it again so we decided to cut it out.

I think that’s a bit naughty Mark as it perpetuates the rumours about Mac Reliability. Now 70,000 more people think an LT is unreliable... better to be honest and just show the results of a cock up imo... that’s also where the vbox would help out so it’s not reliant on equal starts

Just to let you guys know this Thread is in a Public Viewing Area, please beware that Events could be gate crashed by unwanted folk if you openly discuss meeting with times , dates and venues.

I am a huge McLaren fan and I am on my 3rd McLaren. I had two 12C coupes and now own a 650S coupe. I continuously say good things about the cars and put my money where my mouth is. If you look at my YouTube channel we did a McLaren specific video with my 650S, a 675LTS and a 720S and said only good things about the cars. I think you are taking this YouTube stuff way to seriously. It's a bit of fun for me and should be for the viewers.

I think that’s a bit naughty Mark as it perpetuates the rumours about Mac Reliability. Now 70,000 more people think an LT is unreliable... better to be honest and just show the results of a cock up imo... that’s also where the vbox would help out so it’s not reliant on equal starts

Thanks Henry

Just to let you guys know this Thread is in a Public Viewing Area, please beware that Events could be gate crashed by unwanted folk if you openly discuss meeting with times , dates and venues.

Back