First post SJF

SJF

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Lambo Aventador Sv Landrover RR Motorhome Gypo stylee
Joined up about 3 years ago but for some unknown reason haven't been back. Regular on PH. (sone) drive presently a Lambo Huracan and an Atom 300 for track days.
Hopefully look forward to joining the chat on here, looks like many familiar names. Who do I need to bribe(-:

Cheers

Steve

Hello and welcome but that's a terrible forum name 😂😂😂😂

Hi Steve (stone) welcome

I think the mods are all out and about ....but will be along soon

Nice combo of cars

Cheers

As far as bribes just PayPal me :)

I take cash... Welcome dude

We have a track event coming up on Zandvoort, private day just for us and friends. June 20 & 21, come join us.

Welcome Steve.

I have just opened you up access to the full site.

Be careful of what you post in the public areas but aside of that, get stuck in. If you don't, we revoke :)

Many thanks! KnickeRS.
Will look at club events June no can do already on euro trip two weeks later, but thanks for welcome.

Cheers

Steve

Good to see another Atom nut, look forward to hearing it wailing out on track. Great machine.

Welcome Steve

Which name is terrible? Ph name or my initials?

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for coming back and super welcome to another Lambo owner on here.

They are my favourite members

Get posting

Steve

Welcome to S9's.

Which name is terrible? Ph name or my initials?

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve. It's not ill intended. - "SJF" has been known to be used as an abbreviation of "Slack Jawed Faggot" (reference to a quote from the original Predator-movie) by some of us. :)

Hi Steve. It's not ill intended. - "SJF" has been known to be used as an abbreviation of "Slack Jawed Faggot" (reference to a quote from the original Predator-movie) by some of us. :)

I thought it was an abbreviation for 'Single Jewish Female'

Back