Future track days with Club GT Events

Kingsize K2

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: STi 5, Audi B5 RS4, Audi A4 Avant Black Edition
Hi All,

Has been an age since I last posted on the site. I have been running Club GT Events trips since 2005 now and we have some great track days lined up that I'd like to make people aware of. Was great to meet Barry P. up at Rockingham yesterday, tracking the California was rather good fun but the Auto Test has to be the most fun :8):

I look forward to sharing dates with you as they become available.

Best

Kevin

Are these all UK-based track days or any in Europe? Looking forward to hearing about venues and dates in the future!

Hi Kevin,
We would be interested in hearing of any of your Events, we here try to do as much as we can.
Joining in on pre organised road trips and track days are well worth talking about on S9's.
Do you have events for 2018.

Welcome back.

Henry, can you let Kevin in on full access? I think he will be a good guy to have on board, I spent some time on track with him yesterday and we had a chat about various trips/ trackdays he arranges.

Hi Guys, thanks for such a warm "welcome back". I had a great time with Barry P on Friday; I showed him a thing or two, and he said he'd take it onboard moving forwards :)-::D:

In answer to evo9lution, the track days are all over the place. In the UK I join Calum and Melindi at Goldtrack regularly as well as RMA, but when I plan my European trips, we hire tracks exclusively, and that is where I think there would be plenty of scope for crossover. This summer for example, we hired Monza exclusively which was mega. Having said that, with 12 cars on track, I'm pretty sure we could have catered for a few more 😉

Henry, I'd love to keep you updated on my plans, and hopefully we can share some track time. As soon as I have a full calendar for 2018 I will share it with you. Plans include Silverstone & Donington, Rockingham (I hope!), Spa-Francorchamps, Ascari, Portimao and others tbc, not forgetting my European tours.

Having said that, I have Portimao (well, the Algarve International Circuit) booked exclusively the day after their "2017 Classic Festival", the biggest day of their calendar, when 400 cars take to the race track throughout the day. The Festival takes place on Sunday 29th October and on Monday 30th October, I have booked the track exclusively for my group. We have x2 Performantes joining, an AMG GT R, a 997 GT3 RS 4.0l, a 570S and a couple of other special cars. I am arranging the shipping for my group and have a 2nd (6 car) truck pencilled.

I have my "usual" sort of itinerary planned which sees us arrive into our hotel on the Saturday (by plane to Faro), join the Festival on the Sunday (and kart and participate in offroad buggies during the day), spend a full day on track on the Monday, and then drive the Algarve for two days before heading home on the Thursday.

It is something I would love to share with your members whether people are interested in the track day only, or maybe the whole event.

Look forward to discussing further!

Hi Guys, thanks for such a warm "welcome back". I had a great time with Barry P on Friday; I showed him a thing or two, and he said he'd take it onboard moving forwards :)-::D:

In answer to evo9lution, the track days are all over the place. In the UK I join Calum and Melindi at Goldtrack regularly as well as RMA, but when I plan my European trips, we hire tracks exclusively, and that is where I think there would be plenty of scope for crossover. This summer for example, we hired Monza exclusively which was mega. Having said that, with 12 cars on track, I'm pretty sure we could have catered for a few more [emoji6]

Henry, I'd love to keep you updated on my plans, and hopefully we can share some track time. As soon as I have a full calendar for 2018 I will share it with you. Plans include Silverstone & Donington, Rockingham (I hope!), Spa-Francorchamps, Ascari, Portimao and others tbc, not forgetting my European tours.

Having said that, I have Portimao (well, the Algarve International Circuit) booked exclusively the day after their "2017 Classic Festival", the biggest day of their calendar, when 400 cars take to the race track throughout the day. The Festival takes place on Sunday 29th October and on Monday 30th October, I have booked the track exclusively for my group. We have x2 Performantes joining, an AMG GT R, a 997 GT3 RS 4.0l, a 570S and a couple of other special cars. I am arranging the shipping for my group and have a 2nd (6 car) truck pencilled.

I have my "usual" sort of itinerary planned which sees us arrive into our hotel on the Saturday (by plane to Faro), join the Festival on the Sunday (and kart and participate in offroad buggies during the day), spend a full day on track on the Monday, and then drive the Algarve for two days before heading home on the Thursday.

It is something I would love to share with your members whether people are interested in the track day only, or maybe the whole event.

Look forward to discussing further!

Sounds great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to hear more of your portimao trip...

Henry, can you let Kevin in on full access? I think he will be a good guy to have on board, I spent some time on track with him yesterday and we had a chat about various trips/ trackdays he arranges.

Moz,Nick and Jez do all this " letting him in stuff"
They'll be along soon and press the buttons.

Great post Kevin, let's get you inside first, there are a few guys here who will be very interested in your Events, we have recently done Zandvoort on a private day and this was excellent.

Cheers
H.

Sounds great Henry. I was about to hit reply to f1_ubu and 105tc, but I'll "wait for access" :(talk):

Am heading down to Marbella tomorrow morning for a meeting at Ascari on Monday with a view to another 4 day trip there circa March/ April '18. As soon as I have access and can sit in front of the computer tomorrow I will post up re: Portimao. The dates are flying out Sat 28th October, return Thursday 2nd November.

Massively look forward to sharing details with you.

PS I need to update my signature image, those three 997s though awesome, need replacing :(rofl):

Last edited:
Full access now granted Kevin.

Make sure you you are aware of what you put in the public area as it’s easy to overlook this detail.

Also, fancy promoting yourself with a banner as you’re promoting b your event? It’s not expensive and helps us run things here.

PM me if you’d be interested :)

Brilliant, thanks KnickeRS

Am def. interested in a banner, will talk further with you about that. Can you point me in the direction of what I need to be aware of, will post up tonight 👍

Brilliant, thanks KnickeRS

Am def. interested in a banner, will talk further with you about that. Can you point me in the direction of what I need to be aware of, will post up tonight 👍

Post away all that you want Kev, in fact the mores the better but now you’ve private access, note the subsections which you post in to ensure that you are not in the public area if you’d rather the info stays on here (as best it can).

I have posted the full event/ track day details in the S9 Social Meetings & Car Events section

Back