G63 amg

Deadeye Detailing

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Lexus Gs 450h Gallardo LP - LP560 Golf GTD
How do I talk my brother out of this car! He's an odd one TBF. He's always been a 911 man, Turbo S has been his car of choice for as long as I can remember apart from a brief spell in a DB9 Carbon, and he's changed them every 6 months or so. He then got a Gallardo that has had for about 4 years solid and drives it all weather pretty much every day. On top of that he got himself a Cayanne that is abused. He's given the Cayanne to my nephew now and still driving the Gallardo but is looking for something else. He made a little bit of noise about a Bentayga bit has g9ne off that idea when I pointed out although he's 52 he acts 30 , has never in the UK for more than 3 weeks at a time he just goes Surfing and sits on the beach and I don't think it suits him. He's going to keep the Gallardo also.

He is about to order a new G63 AMG I've seen a couple on the road and while they look good in a picture I'm not so sure when I see them on the road, equally I think it's one of them cars you would like to give back after a short while.

He mentioned if a new Turbo S came along he'd maybe go down that route. I'm trying to get him into a GT3 Touring but he can't see the reason to go for that over the Turbo.

My point is how do I talk him out of a G63 and what else should he consider? Budget of arround 250k cash and noting with big wings or super wild looks.

Chap on here has a wonderfully specked one off Turbo S finished in Sport Classic Grey....

Worth a look if it's still available......

Don't....

New shape G63's are class!

I was in Danny’s new shape G63 last week and I must say, I was well impressed with it over the outgoing model. Seems to drive / handle well (it’s predecessor really did not one bit!), built well (they always were) and has loads of modern tech in it.

Lots of money at £160k though. You can get a whole lot of Range Rover for a damn site less.

I was in Danny’s new shape G63 last week and I must say, I was well impressed with it over the outgoing model. Seems to drive / handle well (it’s predecessor really did not one bit!), built well (they always were) and has loads of modern tech in it.

Lots of money at £160k though. You can get a whole lot of Range Rover for a damn site less.

You can't though, any sensible spec range rover is £120k plus. £160k is for the stupid launch edition G63 I think? comes with a stripclub special interior.

I got cold feet on my G63 and cancelled it, don't regret it!

Back