Hello All, Craig from Vmax here

craigvmax

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Porsche 996TT X50, Porsche Cayenne Turbo
As the title says, just popping in to say hello. I know a fair few of you and it was Mr Black that suggested I make myself known.

You may have seen we just had a pretty serious event Hypermax, I'm now part of Auto Vivendi the private members club (as is Vmax200) so will be doing lots of fun stuff which I'll keep you advised of.

Mods, conscious of not advertising or breaking any rules here so if you need to discuss anything I'm at craig@autovivendi.com

Thanks all,

Craig

Hi Craig, good to see you over here, I will grant you members only access straight away. We know you over here (many of us do anyway)

:)

Is your house floating away this week or not Craig ?

(always enjoy your facebook crusades against The Thames.....although I deactivated my fb acc the other day, so please don't think I have de-friended you) :)

although I deactivated my fb acc the other day, so please don't think I have de-friended you) :)

Lots of posts on today about you de-friending people. Don't you think you should have called everyone first?

Welcome Craig.
We have a section for you to put up your business details, don't think the mods have a problem with this on here.

Hi Craig
Yes its me Mr.201mph in Guys RUF GT2 many years ago.
Long time no see.
H.

Hi Craig
Yes its me Mr.201mph in Guys RUF GT2 many years ago.
Long time no see.
H.

Weren't you quicker in Guy's car than he was ? Ouch....gotta hurt that.

Weren't you quicker in Guy's car than he was ? Ouch....gotta hurt that.

No, I did 200mph three times back-to-back, then I let Henry have a go and he did 201mph, so I went out again and did 202mph.........at which point I refused to let Henry have another go :)

I see Paul Bailey managed 205 in his P1.

That's quite impressive.

No, I did 200mph three times back-to-back, then I let Henry have a go and he did 201mph, so I went out again and did 202mph.........at which point I refused to let Henry have another go :)

That was the perfect thing to do, I was very privileged to drive the RUF in the first place.

That was the perfect thing to do, I was very privileged to drive the RUF in the first place.

Not a problem mate, favour repaid few weeks back in your McLaren :)

Welcome Craig. Be good to come to one of these gigs at some point.

Back