Hello , I have just registered

• Thread starter Chaussurescowboy
  • Start date
C

Chaussurescowboy

I am the custard guy, friend of a few people on here, I think I now have to wait to be approved. I own a 675lt if that helps.....

welcome :(y):

Welcome ‘custard guy’
I remember reading that thread some time ago, classic trolls put down. Doff’s cap 👌

Just sorted you private access

Baf already sowed the seed to let you in before you showed up

Welcome and get stuck in.

We don’t have a forum area for women’s shoe wear though I’m afraid, so you will have to keep that fetish somewhere else :)

I am the custard guy, friend of a few people on here, I think I now have to wait to be approved. I own a 675lt if that helps.....

Welcome Mr Shoeshafter. I'll open you up now with full site access as we've been expecting you here all day. Make sure you are aware of not posting things you would like to keep private, in the public area (there is only one), and do get involved. We like pics in here too, of cars especially.

Oh and PS, I was talking to you at our boys House Cricket Tournament in the summer, when you were in your 91RS, I have an LT too.

Nice to see you on here Neil.

I am the custard guy

laugh.gif

Great intro, loved that thread on PH...

Hi Neil, Welcome from one newbie to another. Apparently we have to behave ourselves here. 😜

Hi Neil, Welcome from one newbie to another. Apparently we have to behave ourselves here. 😜

TBH, we're assuming that Baf has brought you both over to not behave :)

Welcome aboard Neil.

So what's this all about custard? Is custard to you like Nutella is to Baf?

Welcome Neil, and the other Chap....

Is there a green cars not allowed emoticon? :(envy): (well I guess green with envy will have to do)

Welcome aboard Neil :(y):

Just seen the thread as Bad put a link to it.

And I now realise who you are too! :(y):

If your the shoe guy, you must have a Nomad 😎
Welcome along 😁

Welcome Neil

Back