Hello there

Welcome!

Wheels will look fine further North :D:

Im booked on at Donnington with RMA next week on 1st a November. Over taking on both sides. Should be interesting. Fancy it?

Oy, they're my favorite of all the 991 turbo wheels! Moz is evidently a gentlemen of fine taste, like myself!

Im booked on at Donnington with RMA next week on 1st a November. Over taking on both sides. Should be interesting. Fancy it?

Oy, they're my favorite of all the 991 turbo wheels! Moz is evidently a gentlemen of fine taste, like myself!

I may well pop up! Just need to see if I can move a few meetings to late pm and to weds.

You going up in the Exige?

Welcome.

If the 911 is Moz's, apart from the shit kerbed wheels, he's been noshed off in it.

Welcome pal. Need to do some northern meets and meet some of the guys myself!

I may well pop up! Just need to see if I can move a few meetings to late pm and to weds.

You going up in the Exige?

Yes. Looked into picking the 911 up Monday, going straight to Donnington and using it there Tuesday but no can do so will be in the Exige. Would be good to see you there :)

Welcome.

If the 911 is Moz's, apart from the shit kerbed wheels, he's been noshed off in it.

Shouldn't you keep that between him and you? :Kiss:

Welcome pal. Need to do some northern meets and meet some of the guys myself!

Sounds a plan :)

See you there Bren!

Hi Bren,
We met at Spa when your good lady wife came out in my LT. I think you'll be getting in due course....:)

Glad you've made it here, get stuck in and don't be fobbed off as we're a good bunch, even AndrewD. Great reply btw :)

I'll open up your access now.

Thanks fellas. Just reading through your Spa trip, great adventure :(y):

Back