Hello!!

hollowpockets

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Ford GT, DB7 Vantage, V12 Vantage S, Mclaren 675LT, McLaren P1, McLaren MP4-12CGT3, Cayenne S, Merce
Hello all, I'm Graham from north east Scotland, a bit of a car nut with a few toys and a McLaren on the way. I race in SMRC, GT cup and the occasional other series. Love a road trip around Europe and the occasional track day. Other interests include getting hammered at pool party's in Vegas, Downhill mountain biking and Snowboarding etc.

I was directed here from another forum, PH has lost my interest and looking for other interesting car chit chat

:scooter:

Last edited:
Hello Graham, are you are in the right place now, loads going on here including breakfast meets, trackdays and trips to Europe too. Welcome.

Welcome Graham

Jez

Welcome to S9 :(y):

You will be well travelled if you come to the clubhouse meets!!!!
I remember your thread on buying/picking up the Speciale, lot of us Speciale owners on here :(y): :)

Have noticed you post on PH in the past, PH has lost it..... some right tossers

Hi - great to have another sag owner! And a noble... Man of style.

Welcome 😀
Nice list of vehicles ... Any photos ?

What the F are you doing here?

Moz, I can vouch for him, let him in the private area.

Hello all, I'm Graham from north east Scotland, a bit of a car nut with a few toys and a McLaren on the way. I race in SMRC, GT cup and the occasional other series. Love a road trip around Europe and the occasional track day. Other interests include getting hammered at pool party's in Vegas, Downhill mountain biking and Snowboarding etc.

I was directed here from another forum, PH has lost my interest and looking for other interesting car chit chat

:scooter:

Welcome along :)

Welcome along Graham.

I raced in GT Cup in the past :(y): What do you race?

Hello and welcome Graham.

I think you'll enjoy this place. Well I hope you do anyway. Don't be afraid to pitch in or stick your fingers up to any of us either.

Hi Graham, youve been vouched for by 2 existing members, so consider yourself in :)

Access to full forum now granted.

Thank you for registering and welcome

Get stuck in
Steve

Welcome to the forum and thank you for educating us , had no idea there were internal combustion engines that far north :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, I see a few familiar names!

I hope to be a useful addition to the forum and educate/offend equally as well! ;)

I race a Noble M400 in GT cup (gto class) with my friends and help from Jetstream Motorsport, which is a 10 year old dog in comparison with my competition, My best results this season have been a couple of top 5 finishes overall but usually 6/7/8th of the 34 cars, being the fastest amateur on track at Silverstone etc but last time out at Snetterton I qualified 2nd on the front row ahead of the professionally prepped Mclarens/458's/Astons etc etc so my driving is still improving as I go which is nice.

Graham

Welcome ��
Nice list of vehicles ... Any photos ?

thanks, Yes...

IMG_7030.JPG
18834846552_12b6251977_c.jpg
IMG_61781.JPG
IMG_7210.JPG
4.JPG

Sorry had to try change the sizes, hope that's worked now

Last edited:
What colour red is your speciale ? And welcome !

In that light Scuderia!

Back