Help please with my sons fundraiser for Sheffield Children's Hospital

L

Leon

Some of you will have already seen this over on Facebook, but I could only tag 18 people, so hoped by putting it on here I can generate some additional interest.

My 9 year old son Ayrton, recently decided to take it upon himself to raise money for a local Children's Charity (Sheffield Children's Hospital). He said simply that he would like to do something to help those children less fortunate than himself.

Subsequently, Ayrton arranged a meeting with the Headmistress of his school to arrange a dress down day, for which he successfully raised over £180! And along with donating some of his pocket money and donations from others he has now raised approximately £250!

Ayrton has also now met with the appropriate people at Sheffield Children's hospital and is now a recognised fundraiser for them. Over the course of the next few months he hopes to raise at least £1,000 through various other activities.

I'm sharing this with you because I would like to help my son with his goal, so I please ask you to donate whatever you can. £1 or £10, any donation would be gratefully received!

Donations can be made directly to www.justgiving.com/AyrtonBracey

Many thanks
Leon

All the best for little Ayrton, great to see someone so young with such honourable intentions.
You must be very proud :thumbsup:

Back