Hi New(ish) Member Extreme Detailing

Extreme Detailing

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Honda S2000, Porsche 911sc
Hi,
I'm guessing I am a long time lurker having registered in 2014 but anyway, may I introduced myself? Hi I'm Lee, 5'4" white male, single.... oh hold on, wrong forum :x:

Right ahem, back on track; I polishing cars for a living. I have been doing so for over 12 years 10 of which full time, having made the break from working in the field of IT. Cold, noisy server rooms with artificial lighting and 24/7 on call took its toll and Id had enough. I have a passion for cars and getting them looking good, I got frustrated with the the products/services available back then and so decided to start importing and doing work myself. The results were I started winning competitions and people started asking me to work on their cars. The rest is history. Things have moved on a lot since then and there are many more detailers in the UK and some fantastic products, its become a big industry and afraid I say it has evolved into a lot of willy waving.
So, after Nicks prodding and the fact I have a 1979 Porsche 911sc I am restoring, I am online and I may well be looking for advice. Of course I will post up the hurdles I encounter on the way, first of which has been bodyshops. Oh and I brew beer and no I don't have a beard and wear check shirts.
Quite looking forward to making new friends and reacquainting with old, plus of course sharing knowledge with others on the forum along the way.

SO, Tinkety tonk old fruit, and down with the Nazis

Lee

Errrr , welcome back 😁

Hi Lee, good to see you on here. You need to stick around this time and get some posting done...
oh and we like pictures on here, lots of them....

Get a story posted up with some of your work on!

I'm sure others will be interested.

Will do and thanks for the Referral Vinny. Got plenty of pictures, trust me :D:

IMG_0325.jpg

Last edited:
Evening Lee!

Do you have a website I could view ton see your services?

Evening Lee!

Do you have a website I could view ton see your services?

Finally you have shown up Lee !!!

Welcome matey. Post up plenty of pics of your 911 SC project as there are Manton here who I'm sure will coo over it, offer advice or generally bad mouth it (it is a "grown ups" forum after all) 😀

And guys, Lee is a cracking detailer who I've been using for a few years now and highly recommend his services to make your steeds look all "perdy".

Sure do, www.extremedetailing.co.uk although I have not updated it for a while (hides behind computer), alternatively I have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/xDetailingLtd/ and instagram showing my latest exploits. Alternatively you could talk to me on 074 4408 4408.

Yup, sorry Nick, always chasing down the wrong rabbit hole, but taken on your advise hence here :(smirk):

I will update my page within the next few days and include some pictures and of course get something rolling with the 911 project. Also got a couple of articles I have written including my work with Nick Fitch's RestoMod. I am a bit of an air-cooled Porschephile which will become apparent with time.

Last edited:
Back