Huge Last Minute Deal - Luxury Safari 18-26th September - 1 Couple Sharing

motorstars

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 991 TTS, 981 GT4 CS, 997 Gen 1.5 TT, 350Z & Y61 Patrol
Massive saving available of £000's for the last two places. The total cost is £5,500 per person plus international flights.

Spent the summer on the race track and low on browny points at home? :(sweat):

Would you like to be in Africa on safari in just over a months time? It's not too late to secure your chance to arrive just in time for the absolute peak of the dry season action, which promises amazing sightings and photographic opportunities. We have available a last minute space for 2 people to join our 9 day South Luangwa, Zambia safari hosted by renowned wildlife photographer Edward Selfe and I. There are only 3 guests booked out of a maximum of 5.

This safari is fully inclusive with all alcohol/meals. It includes private use of the prime camps in the area including access to the exclusive Nsefu region, private vehicles and your chance to get guidance and tips from award winning wildlife photographers and videographers in the field.

Safari Highlights
*Peak Predator Activity - lions hunting buffalo, leopards and wild dogs.
*Carmine bee-eater nesting colonies
*Large concentrations of game around the few remaining water sources.
* Iconic dry season dusty golden light to elevate images of everyday scenes.

If you would like to talk to me about the safari please message 07786067271 or email me on info@prettyflyphotography.co.uk

Full PDF Brochure: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X2b4MQZFIVBQUMkGeGZphBvTOW4X58y7

Legendary Luangwa.jpeg

Last edited:
Back