Incoming......

redfive

Forum moaning cnut and organiser of shit events
Cars owned: some
alas, at 91k and after a six year relationship my trusty steed, the old RRSport has to go!

She will be replaced by a 13k mile Buckingham Blue SDV6 with black leather, dark wood and white stitching (concession to bling) on Friday when Mr Salmon delivers the replacement......hopefully in time for trip to Tring!

That is all.....

Last edited:
The last of the old shape RR Sports were/are damn good cars.

Good choice that.

How big are the rims ?

alas, at 91k and after a six year relationship my trusty steed, the old RRSport has to go!

She will be replaced by a 13k mile Buckingham Blue SDV6 with black leather, dark wood and white stitching (concession to bling) on Friday when Mr Salmon delivers the replacement......hopefully in time for trip to Tring!

That is all.....

I wish you well to drive her Steve.

Any pics?

The last of the old shape RR Sports were/are damn good cars.

Good choice that.

How big are the rims ?

Mahoosive! : 15 inch I reckon!:culpability:

Excellent, can't wait to see it :)

She looks dirty, but I couldn't get over her incorrect pronunciation of aitch.

Yep and good to see technology being used.

If it helped you make the decision then fair play to the dealer.

She looks dirty, but I couldn't get over her incorrect pronunciation of aitch.

it's called a regional accent mate!.....I didn't notice : was wondering if she could talk with her mouth full tbh...

it's called a regional accent mate!.....I didn't notice : was wondering if she could talk with her mouth full tbh...

Did they accept SDP?

Honey-trap vid for middle-aged pervs... that's gonna work.

Haitch... switched her off at that moment too Simon.

I can't cope with that voice unless the speaker is already scantily clad and has a handful of the means to make it stop.

Congrats, Our Buckingham blue SDv6 arrived about two weeks ago from Mr Salmon. Wifey loves it, have the cream coloured leather. Her old sport was knocking on 97000 miles, never let us down.

We bought from Charlotte also .. Thick as pig shit, cant add up and utterly crap at returning calls, she used to flog minis. Totally out of her depth with RR buyers. Very frustrating, had to keep 'asking the boss' and didn't even know the receptionists name.. muttered whatever your name is. She is still a kid .

Cute looking girl though and brilliantly a tad gullible! We got a decent enough deal due to her naivety (sp?)

We did go to the bother of getting a spare wheel guard this time.. Some little bastards nicked our last spare wheel using cutters... Apparently this is a problem thats becoming more common.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
She'll marry someone rich one day... >smirk<

You took advantage of her!

Bad man... from behind? :)

Last edited:
She is 'genotypical' for the present era, at the weekends dressed up in full 'thigh flash' gear, tottering around on 3" heels and moistened with a funny coloured lubricant she is likely to be very accommodating and in the final throes who gives a damn anyway about the grating accent.

Clearly you've never shagged a bird from Kettering :)

Is that a Kettering accent?

Kettering will always mean distributors to me, not an accent...

No shes coventry, sadly i was a kettering lad. The accent is awful

Back