IOM Ramsey Hotel

Markm

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 993RS, 911 2.4S, V4R
Currently stopping at Ramsey Hotel, IOM. Apart from the hotel and eateries in Ramsey, can anybody suggest some places to eat for me and my son

Italian on the harbour in Douglas was nice - Moz or Jez will know the name

Sound Cafe at the sound is good if the weathers nice

Veliques is Ramsey - curry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

La Mona Lisa in Laxey is the best Italian on the island. Vellika’s in Ramsey for curry. Number 1.

I’m VIP for most of the day in Douglas tomorrow but please phone me to meet up 07624 277881 don’t be shy.

Martin Cross is staying at he same hotel , have you made contact??

Last edited:
La Mona Lisa in Laxey is the best Italian on the island. Vellika’s in Ramsey for curry. Number 1.

I’m VIP for most of the day in Douglas tomorrow but please phone me to meet up 07624 277881 don’t be shy.

Martin Cross is staying at he same hotel , have you made contact??
My mobile ********* Mark, hoping to watch some practise tomorrow but we should be around on and off. If weather is ok I may do a couple of mountain runs early tomorrow am, maybe 6:30... also we ( am with my Mrs) are about tomorrow eve.

Last edited:
The TT so far has been a complete washout and today is absolutely hammering it down with rain, this is the worst it’s ever been and I feel extremely sorry for all the 1000s of bikers who are wandering around looking for something todo & somewhere to go.
I believe Martin has taken the early boat home this morning.

Your right there Henry, even the lake in front of the hotel has got white peaks with the wind, great for surf-kiting

Off to Peel, see what’s going on

The TT so far has been a complete washout and today is absolutely hammering it down with rain, this is the worst it’s ever been and I feel extremely sorry for all the 1000s of bikers who are wandering around looking for something todo & somewhere to go.
I believe Martin has taken the early boat home this morning.

An island full of boozed up sweaty men...........is ther no Lappy bars ?

Yes took the early ferry. Nice to meet you yesterday Mark, get signed up for the S9s trip next year ;) Hopefully The will be some practise later today when the sun comes out... I’ve baled out and heading to the Lake District for a few days.

I went to watch the racing on TV yesterday and saw it was all washed out, real shame.

Sadly whilst the IOM is a joy in the dry, in the wet it can be a pretty bleak place to be.

Back