Knock knock

What stage is the Datsun at?

The new 'standard' of stage 4.25. Plenty of power for road and track in my opinion. Going any further starts to bring in reliability issues which I think you must be mad to pay money for.

Remaining upgrades are handling/braking based for track use.

Have you still got yours?

I'm forging the engine & doing some minor gearbox modifications soon Max but will be staying on the OEM turbos and the same power as now (maybe a little more mid-range torque). Just want to protect her against rods going, especially as I will be abroad soon ...

I'm forging the engine & doing some minor gearbox modifications soon Max but will be staying on the OEM turbos and the same power as now (maybe a little more mid-range torque). Just want to protect her against rods going, especially as I will be abroad soon ...

Sounds sensible to me Daz

One of those annoying things; they could take my OEM rods out & they all be perfectly straight but it's not as it that's an easy looksee ...

The new 'standard' of stage 4.25. Plenty of power for road and track in my opinion. Going any further starts to bring in reliability issues which I think you must be mad to pay money for.

Remaining upgrades are handling/braking based for track use.

Have you still got yours?

No sadly not...mine was 4.25

Tempted with the MY17

Welcome to our little place.

Back