lambo love is crazy!!

70proof

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 2wd bull
live in the centre of Cambridge, so have a garage to store the mistress but no driveway to speak of, so car washes are on the street outside....

what should have been a 1 hr quick wash and wipe down became a 3+ hr extravanganza as so many people stopped to ask about the car... obviously I like sharing the love..... so much love for lambos, and that song certainly has raised interest..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=708mjaHTwKc

two kids stalked me for the whole time, wanting to hear it start up, so I gave them a very quick dream ride around the block before tucking her back into the garage.... they were chuffed to bits.... I'm expecting all their mates come knocking now!!

Last edited:
two kids stalked me for the whole time, wanting to hear it start up, so I gave them a very quick dream ride around the block before tucking her back into the garage.... they were chuffed to bits.... I'm expecting all their mates come knocking now!!

Was one of them called schmee?:(grin):

Love it Mohan, been very impressed by the Lambo love I get too.

Probably the best responses I've had with any car

There's another "battleship grey" Lambo appeared in MK recently, a mate of mine has just bought one.

Back