Last Top Gear

matt7208

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: E92 M3 & Caterham
Well someone had to start a thread...

Thinking I will in fact miss this on a Sunday night!

I like the big elephant they have in the studio.

LOL

It will be missed...can't see Evans being as good

It was a good one

May driving into the water had the q family in tears

It will certainly be different.

I will miss the part where Al three of us sit in bed watching it. It's nice to have a family gathering like that!

We had a fucking power cut at 8.45pm till 9.25pm

Bloody missed most of it FFS !!

I sat there laughing and with a silly grin on my face.

The End.

It was a really funny episode too

From an entertainment perspective, I thought that was one of the best episodes - very funny

Felt strange to me really strange and felt that all the time it was one.

Pisser for me is one of the missing episodes was a hot hatch episode with the Golf R and A45AMG

The next question is though, if its direct competition time wise etc, which will you all watch? Evans and co or Clarkson Hammond and May?

Was a great show tonight and what top gear was about. Plenty of reviews on you tube etc for specifics if that's what you want. Can't see Evans keeping the entertainment as good

Great show? was I watching some other show?

Where was the 918, LaFerrari, P1 showdown?

Very boring.

Very boring.

I think you may have been looking for the wrong TV show..i think you want the TV equivalent of Evo magazine

Top gear is (and has been for about a decade) the modern car equivalent of "last of the summer wine"

this weeks show was somewhat spoilt by the unnecessary crassness of the cock shaped alloy wheels...try explaining that to your 12 year old daughter :(:

Laughed my head off as did we all. Always thought it was probably due a change but I really can't see Evans show making me laugh like the 3 stooges do.
So rather sad to see it go. No doubt back on Sky Atlantic, Netflix or HBO sometime soon though.

Laughable review of the show in the Mail today by their TV critic, slating it as rubbish. We all laugh at different things but he clearly doesn't "get it" so his opinion is entirely worthless. BBC will do well to maintain its appeal.

Always loved the trips they do and don't like some of the studio stuff, so this one was great. LOL when they were trying to get to the big house.

Very boring.

Seen lots of stuff about the 3 of them now, becoming slightly bored by that TBH. Even the bit last night where the will they , won't they speculation was aired again. Honestly, its like a bloody heavyweight boxing fight pre-match hype and its tedious.

Top gear makes me laugh, I wouldn't take a blind bit of notice of their actual opinions about a car.

Took you that long to sort out some 50p's for the meter! :)

Back