Mac650S

The problem with test drives when some sales dude is sat there next to you...it's never a proper drive is it. I have never test driven a car that I have bought, I don't see the point of some half arsed pootle about in a car really.

Does anyone here ever blag test test drives where they let you go off on your own in the car or does that not happen ?

The problem with test drives when some sales dude is sat there next to you...it's never a proper drive is it. I have never test driven a car that I have bought, I don't see the point of some half arsed pootle about in a car really.

Does anyone here ever blag test test drives where they let you go off on your own in the car or does that not happen ?

vw and mini allow it locally

fancy dealers, and this may or may not be the whole truth, say their insurance won't allow it

Dealers in the UK are a bit miserable/shiny suit brigade imo.

When I bought my first Lambo, turned up at the dealership in Switzerland in a Suzuki Swift, no ID, they gave me the keys and told me to go out and play for as long as I wanted, even showed me a map of best routes with little traffic and twisties. When I got back an hour later, even though I wasn't buying a Superleggera, they said why not take the SL out too, so I did.

End result, I bought 5 Lambos from them in 3 years.

UK car buying sucks.

When I test drove the 12c I didn't hold back - they want to sell the car and need to let you experience it

When I test drove the 12C the salesman was an ex formula Ford racer, he demonstrated the car giving it full beans then had over to me and I also gave it full beans.

Test drove an M6 recently, the salesman observed that the traction light was flashing at 140 leptons

Might be in a gang of one here but I think the front looks like it has melted in the sun?.......think the MP4 design is better resolved?

Talk of big discounts does not bode well for medium term residuals?

Might be in a gang of one here but I think the front looks like it has melted in the sun?.......think the MP4 design is better resolved?

Talk of big discounts does not bode well for medium term residuals?

I agree, it's almost like they are trying too hard with the new one

Back