McLaren buyers guide

Thorney

Totally Woke
Cars owned: McLaren 570 GT4R BMW X6M Competition GR Yaris
Weve done a couple of videos with James but this most likely to be the most useful for anyone looking at a Mac. Take a peek

https://youtu.be/qA8psaYv19c

Watched both of your videos on Macs now. Making my MP4-12C itch reassert itself.

Good video - thanks :(y):

No mention of paint corrosion ?? is this largely a sports series and 720 issue ?

Good video - thanks :(y):

No mention of paint corrosion ?? is this largely a sports series and 720 issue ?
Paint is still covered under mclarens 10 year paint warranty so just just take it back to a dealer. It will be painful but not financially.

These must be the best value, 600+ HP, carbon tub supercar on the market. Coupes are under £90k. Seems a lot of car.

Very informative , especially sharing prices for fixing bits and pieces. Only price not shared was for gearbox fix.

Paint is still covered under mclarens 10 year paint warranty so just just take it back to a dealer. It will be painful but not financially.

good point - thanks

I mention that in the other video, shot both the same day so might have forgotten to mention it again.

Really interesting video John. Your a natural. Look forward to the day you get a P1 running affordably !

Really interesting video John. Your a natural. Look forward to the day you get a P1 running affordably !
Well I found the place that supplies the batteries, £3800 plus vat. They're in MK

And can you fit them ?
Not even touched a P1 yet and I wouldn't until we had the diagnostic kit so you're stuck with dealers a bit longer I'm afraid mate, sorry.

Great work, John!!😁😁😁

Sports series video to come next john?

Good watch by the way too 👍

I got to 8:57 before I had a disagreement with you John....

That's not a Spider...... this is a spider 🤓

6D33BE13-7717-4B4A-BEBD-147250A130B5.jpeg

Great video, how many takes did it take to make?

I got to 8:57 before I had a disagreement with you John....

That's not a Spider...... this is a spider [emoji851]

View attachment 30757

Great video, how many takes did it take to make?
One take, am pretty good that way if I'm in scripted, its when I'm
scripted I'm shit.

Sports series video to come next john?

Good watch by the way too [emoji106]
Yeah that's next, although there are a lot of similarities on the models.

Good on you John.

Out of curiosity, how many texhs do you have converse with Macs and roughly on average how many cars are you seeing in per month now ?

Back