Met Moz last night

slodge

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Porsches! 997.1 GT3 CS, 964 C2, 997 C2, Cayenne
Hi chaps,

Had a curry with Moz and some other car nuts last night and he pointed me in the direction of this forum, so just thought I'd say hello! I'm all about Porsche and esp. the 911 but appreciate most great cars.

Will be at Silverstone on 2nd of Nov with Goldtrack in the GT3. Mates are brings some other pork including 997 Cup car and 1970s ST recreation. If anyone is going pop in for a chat.

Cheers

Slodge
(Simon Lodge)

"Met Moz last night"

Sorry, I'm all run out of sympathy today, still you'll get over it I'm sure.

Welcome in any case!

Hi chaps,

Had a curry with Moz and some other car nuts last night and he pointed me in the direction of this forum, so just thought I'd say hello! I'm all about Porsche and esp. the 911 but appreciate most great cars.

Will be at Silverstone on 2nd of Nov with Goldtrack in the GT3. Mates are brings some other pork including 997 Cup car and 1970s ST recreation. If anyone is going pop in for a chat.

Cheers

Slodge
(Simon Lodge)

Bet it involved quantities of alcohol & people falling over :D
Welcome along

Bet it involved quantities of alcohol & people falling over :D
Welcome along

Actually I was very well behaved last night Mark, I would go as far as to say I went home sober.

Much more grown up crowd out last night you see :)

Hi Simon, good to see you over here and great to meet you last night - I have given you Members access now so you should be able to see all the forum areas (previously private when you first logged on).

Decent crowd in here.

Bet your liver has taken a battering since that meeting

There are worse things in life than meeting Moz but not many that I can think of. Lol

Actually I was very well behaved last night Mark, I would go as far as to say I went home sober.

Much more grown up crowd out last night you see :)

Hi Simon, good to see you over here and great to meet you last night - I have given you Members access now so you should be able to see all the forum areas (previously private when you first logged on).

Decent crowd in here.

Thanks all and Moz, look forward to the next curry. Will get a cab to enjoy more of the Olive Lime's gut rot red wine...

Cheers

Slodge

I too was at this curry and drinking event on Friday night. Was very restrained! It was good to meet you Moz. Joined the forum as your recommended. Hope to join in some lively car banter.

All the best
mat finch

Last edited by a moderator:
That's very tame of Steve by the sound of it!

To be fair, lots of us would not know each other if it was not for Steve!

Had a curry with Moz
Don't worry, this is a safe place and you are among friends if you feel you need to talk about your experiences. :)

Welcome!

Hi Slodge.

Welcome.

Back