New Member Access Please

Julianb

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Nissan GTR R35
Hi, it's Julianb sitting in a cafe with Henry, Nick or Moz please let me in👍

Hi Julian, I've started a new Thread for you mate.

Julian drives an R35 Nissan GTR and rides a Hyabusa , he hangs out with all us fellow petrol heads at the Manx Motor Museum here in Jurby.

Welcome to S9's.

Welcome Julian 👍🏽

Get stuck in, don’t be shy!

May I request you post up a picture of your front and rear tyres on your Busa? May sound like a strange request however it helps to identify if you wear ‘sensible shoes’ 🤓🤓😉

Ross 👍🏽

Are you in yet Julian?

I'd like to add he is a font of knowledge when it comes to helicopters and jet aircraft.

Hi, it's Julianb sitting in a cafe with Henry, Nick or Moz please let me in👍

Access granted Julian. Welcome aboard the good ship S9's and once you've got the hang of where everything is, get posting. We like pics in here too btw :)

As long as not another Mac fanboy, you are most welcome :)

Come on Julian , don't be shy, a couple of photos of the R35 and a few of your Busa would be good 😊

Come on Julian , don't be shy, a couple of photos of the R35 and a few of your Busa would be good 😊

Is Julian real Henry or is island life slowly turning you bonkers to the point you now have imaginary friends?

😀

I'm totally bonkers. Lol 😝

I think I met Julian a couple of years ago when a group of R35 owners turned up at IOM for a weekend blast, he came over to the hotel we were staying at and joined us at a drag racing event at Jurby.

I think I met Julian a couple of years ago when a group of R35 owners turned up at IOM for a weekend blast, he came over to the hotel we were staying at and joined us at a drag racing event at Jurby.

Yes that's him!!! Thank fcuk someone on here knows him as I was doubting his existence too after reading Nicks post above.
I was sure I had a breakfast with him last Sunday morning.
Come on Julian please post 👍😎

Henry, are you sure Julian is still alive? :(think):

Henry, are you sure Julian is still alive? :(think):

He joined me on a car photo shoot around the island for a big car event called SuperTour 18, happening here next year, yesterday.

Back