New member checking in

Wilson

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Lamborghini Diablo 6.0, Alpina B3 Biturbo
Hello everyone, popping in for a look on hughesie’s recommendation. Looks like a few familiar faces in here!

8BC37D75-D366-476F-A7C4-958D181C0ECC.jpeg

And no I don’t know why I always forget and leave the front lift up in photos 🤷🏻*♂️

Let him in proper - he’s a good lad

Is it just me or does that car need a big ‘01’ on the side and the Confederate flag on the roof.

Welcome

👍

It’s true, what can i say?

Is it just me or does that car need a big ‘01’ on the side and the Confederate flag on the roof.

Welcome

👍

Im sure the doors will stop working at some point, so might make sense to go all in yee-haa at that stage 😁

Im sure the doors will stop working at some point, so might make sense to go all in yee-haa at that stage 😁

However and in the meantime, the doors here are working and I’ve let you in.

Welcome to S9’s Wilson.

However and in the meantime, the doors here are working and I’ve let you in.

Welcome to S9’s Wilson.

Thanks Nick [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeay, another 6.0 owner . Between us we can bore everyone by discussing how much nicer they are than newer Lambos.

Yeay, another 6.0 owner . Between us we can bore everyone by discussing how much nicer they are than newer Lambos.

They really are though! Looks amazeballs in purple!

Welcome!

I love a 6.0 and I love Diablo's. I really need one in my life! In fact I am enquiring about one now!

Welcome!

I love a 6.0 and I love Diablo's. I really need one in my life! In fact I am enquiring about one now!

I know the Gallardo is the better car, but it feels like an Audi TT in comparison. 😁

I’m seeing a lot of usernames that ring a bell from forums long forgotten - was it you tr I used to see now and then burbling up and down battersea rise about a decade ago?

Welcome to S9 Wilson👍

Love the old rolls and bentleys. Managed to find an early 50s Bentley continental for our wedding a few years ago hidden in a sea of Liberace style kit cars and knackered shadows.

I know the Gallardo is the better car, but it feels like an Audi TT in comparison. 😁

I’m seeing a lot of usernames that ring a bell from forums long forgotten - was it you tr I used to see now and then burbling up and down battersea rise about a decade ago?

Totally agree. I love the SL, but my big issue is a I am not comfy in it as 6ft 2".

Very likely. Born in Tooting, lived in Wandsworth up until 10 years ago. Had my Yellow Testarossa 12 years. So much fun. Was on Club Scud/Ferrarichat, don't post much on there now.

Back