New Member from Staffordshire

Stutheo

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Abarth Punto Evo
Evening all, time to introduce myself.

I'm Stuart, or Stu for short! 25 from Staffordshire and huge automotive fan. I currently drive an Abarth Punto Evo, I've attached a couple of shots I've taken.

I work as an Automotive Photographer, photographing the stock cars at a Used Car Supermarket chain based In the Midlands.

In my spare time I love anything to do with cars, be it travelling to London to admire the motors down there, or attending car shows and sprint/track days.

Part of the Vmax200 Photography team and official Photographer for the Sharnbrook Hotel's automotive events. Also have had work published in various magazines and websites around the world.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 223
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    740.1 KB · Views: 217
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 220
Hi Stu and welcome to S9's.
Great pics.

Welcome Stu :)

Hi Stu, good to see you over here. How did you hear about this place out of interest ?

Got anymore cool pics for us, we love cool pics in here...??

Hi Stu, good to see you over here. How did you hear about this place out of interest ?

Got anymore cool pics for us, we love cool pics in here...??

Friend of mine Matt is a member, Matt7208 and mentioned it to me!

I have a few, had to purchase a new external hard drive due to filling a 500gb one with pictures! What would you like to see? Here's one from Vmax Saturday :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 208
Ah cool, a friend of Matt's is a friend in here.

Got any pics of a 13 yep year old kid driving a brown Speciale to share ? (Reg WOPS, near enough)

Closest I have on my phone at the minute!

Do have a nice panoramic picture of Andy's 918 Dash, believe he's a member here too?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 210
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 145
You seem a decent enough chap and not a weirdo.

Keep those pics coming :)

Last edited:
I like to think I'm not a weirdo!

My girlfriend thinks I'm a bit weird how much time I spend travelling to look at cars, but hey! I think she's weird for not being as interested.

Thanks a lot :) will be sure to keep posting!

Welcome mate!

Stu is a good lad, and I should imagine a lot of you have bumped into him at one point or another as he never seems to be at different meet every weekend :(y):

Welcome Stu - where in Staffs are you from?

My office is on Fezzy Park

Welcome Stu. Stick around and get stuck in.

I look forward to meeting you at some events in the near future.

Welcome, I'm sure you can give advice to some of the other "photographers" on here.

Like Shill.

As if he'd listen :)

Welcome Stu. Stick around and get stuck in.

I look forward to meeting you at some events in the near future.

Thanks! No doubt I'll be around to a few!

And yeah, my car isn't a patch on some of the stuff I've seen you guys own but still like to show it off, hidden in the corner well out the way!

Welcome, I'm sure you can give advice to some of the other "photographers" on here.

I think as long as you can hold a camera up the right way you aren't doing too bad on here! *cough*AndrewD*cough*

Back