New Member saying hello

H

Hinds_911

Hello, Introducing myself, Corey Hinds, 991 owner, and lover of all things cars. I was invited to your Chesham breakfast meet by Rephlex and I must say thank you and wow!! Really impressive line up of machinery.

Work in IT and noticed a number of you are in the motor trade, so sorry cannot help on that front, but if anyone can help put me in a 911r or 991.2 gt3 I will be eternally grateful. :(wasntme):

As an aside, just picked up a Clio Sport 200 Cup to start (mean learn) doing track days in, so if anyone's interested in tagging along let me know. Will probably be Bedford Autodrome for a first foray.

Hope to meet you all again soon...

Welcome along :(y):

I fancy an outing to Bedford, only half hour away from me :(y):

Hello and welcome to S9's

911 man... You are most welcome here.

991.2GT3 doubt that's real.

Thanks, pick the car up this coming Saturday so won't be for a few weeks yet, but will let you know.

Welcome to s9, sorry you can't have my r allocation though 👍🏻

Thanks, looking forward to seeing it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad you joined up Corey

Thanks a lot James, much appreciated. Finally got that Clio sport. Cheers for planting the seed with that one, which I'm sure was the most throwaway of comments which you surely don't remember.

Welcome Corey. Good to see you on here. Are you local to Bedford?

Thanks Snapper, about 45 mins away. Closest track to me, with lots of run off:eek:: yourself?

Hi Corey, welcome! I'm only a couple of weeks into my S9's adventure and already had some fun and some cool debate!

Welcome onboard.

I'm doing silverstone on 14 March if anyone fancies that TD.

Cannot stand Bedford personally. The noise limits drive me nuts.

Pete I will try and get over, maybe I can blag some pax laps
Welcome onboard.

I'm doing silverstone on 14 March if anyone fancies that TD.

Cannot stand Bedford personally. The noise limits drive me nuts.

Back