New member with Speciale, 991GT3RS & 570S coming

JBakes

Coolest guy on S9’s...cooler than Iceman off Top G
Cars owned: Speciale,812C,996RS Dakar,Alfaholics,NSX,675LTS SCRS, Integrale,Elite,Elise, Exige,Caterham,Macan,Di
Hello all, look forward to some interesting Chat.

Hello and welcome to S9's , quite a few McLaren owners in here already and your other 2 cars are super cool.

Porsche
Ferrari
Mclaren

Sounds like a full house

Welcome !!!

Hello all, look forward to some interesting Chat.

Welcome, don't be shy about your Lotus collection, there are a few Lotus fans on here.

Hello. Thats a very nice collection of cars to have

I think I have uploaded pics to my album "cars" - Currently have Blue Speciale with gold wheels, Blue FF and 570S in Ceramic Grey coming in March/April. White 991GT3RS is replacing the FF and bought it yesterday so after a topaz PPF should be arriving next Tues. A6 Allroad family barge. As Ken says I also race Lotus and have a little S1 Elise and an S2 Honda Elise supersportt with wing etc. Know Moz though business and Ken through racing...

Welcome - nice collection!

Hi Jason, I've just sorted your private area access. Good to see you over here mate :)

Gents....a fellow IT Recruitment guru and pal of mine. You can never have enough IT Recruiters in here

Hi Jason, I've just sorted your private area access. Good to see you over here mate :)

Gents....a fellow IT Recruitment guru and pal of mine. You can never have enough IT Recruiters in here

too much money in this Recruitment game, I think its only second to printing the money yourself or having a magic money tree in the garden!

too much money in this Recruitment game, I think its only second to printing the money yourself or having a magic money tree in the garden!

There appears to be more money in bidet sales though clearly

Pah - never trust an IT Recruiter !!! Now Engineering Recruiters on the other hand.... :)

Great collection,Mac was a good choice too :eek::

can you still buy bidets ? do people still stick them in their bathrooms ?

I am guessing not. But I'm sure Radders sells a few :)

Fucking Hell, if I die I want to come back as an IT recruiter, pimping out nerds for millions of ££££££, fucking champion. Welcome and nice selection of motors matey. From where do you hail?

Welcome abord Jason. Nice collection you have there.

Back