CYL

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Current Fleet: Ferrari California 30 Porsche Boxster S Range Rover Evoque Land Rover Freelander
Hello there,

I'm a new member and would like to get involved please. I will appreciate if I can access to the main forums.

Thank you very much.

Loui

Hi Loui,
Welcome to S9's. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself, put a few pics of your cars up and as requested by Mycroft, tell us also where else you've frequented?
Do you know any current S9ers?

Once we have a little bit more understanding of who you are and are happy too that you're "real", we will grant you full access out back :)

Welcome Loui, thanks for registering.

Access to the full forum doesn't take long once you've stuck a few posts up and we know who you are :)

Met him at the Clophill meet on Sunday, nice guy!

Welcome over!

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies. Also thanks Matt, it was nice meeting you at the Clophill meet. I also met Stuart, I think he is also a member.

I have added a few more photos as requested. I am as real as it gets, not to worry! :)

I am member of Piston Head and also Supercar Driver. Looking forward to meet up with more drivers at and around Cambridgeshire and Poole Harbour area. Also have a place near Monaco so frequently drive from UK to Monaco exploring new routes,etc. Time permitting, would love to do more run ups with other drivers.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies. Also thanks Matt, it was nice meeting you at the Clophill meet. I also met Stuart, I think he is also a member.

I have added a few more photos as requested. I am as real as it gets, not to worry! :)

I am member of Piston Head and also Supercar Driver. Looking forward to meet up with more drivers at and around Cambridgeshire and Poole Harbour area. Also have a place near Monaco so frequently drive from UK to Monaco exploring new routes,etc. Time permitting, would love to do more run ups with other drivers.

Okay Loui, that's good enough for me and as Matt has met you and said you are real, we'll let you in :)

Moz, can you get the keys and open up please?

Welcome to S9s Loui :)
I drive down to the South of France 4/5 times a year as have a place in the Drome.
ted191 does this trip as well :(y):

Full member private access granted now we know you are not an alien :)

Get posting

Welcome Loui. Good to see you on here!

Sorry I didn't make it to the last Clophill meet but I'm sure that I will see you at a future one. I'd be interested in chatting to you (and Neil) about possible good driving roads around Monaco at some point if that's OK? Maybe at the next Clophill meet ...?

Hi guys,

Welcome , out of interest what's your piston heads name ?

Hello there,

I'm a new member and would like to get involved please. I will appreciate if I can access to the main forums.

Thank you very much.

Loui

Hi, I saw your car at the recent Clophill meet, looked very nice. I was the late arrival in the red GTR. Welcome to the forum.

Good to see you on here Loui. Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you guys. Good to be here! Look forward to meeting you most of you in person at some stage.

Barry - Thanks bud. I remember your car. It is a nice GTR!

neil-f / evo9lution - looks like a trip to Monaco is imminent together. Let's chat about it at some stage. My business takes me there quite often (generally go by plane) but also drive down there at least 5 - 6 times a year with almost alwys with a stop over at Chateau de Chailly.

Thank you guys. Good to be here! Look forward to meeting you most of you in person at some stage.

Barry - Thanks bud. I remember your car. It is a nice GTR!

neil-f / evo9lution - looks like a trip to Monaco is imminent together. Let's chat about it at some stage. My business takes me there quite often (generally go by plane) but also drive down there at least 5 - 6 times a year with almost alwys with a stop over at Chateau de Chailly.

We were thinking of driving down for the Historic Grand Prix in May, probably stay at a rented villa just outside Monaco so it would be cheaper than the Monaco hotels, any recommendations?

Hi Barry,

I might be able to help. I have a rental property in Menton (just next to Monaco). I will PM you now.

Thanks

Loui

Hi Loui,

Welcome on board.

We also met at the Clophill meet, I was in the Black GT3...

Welcome to S9's, enjoy.

Back