Lambomad

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Lamborghini Countach LP5000s, Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster, Maserati Grancabrio Sport
I have just signed up and I am struggling to add a profile picture to my profile despite shrinking my favourite photo. Any tips?

Welcome :(y):

I think, it needs to be a max of 100KB (for profile pic)

Too be honest it should shrink your photo to fit automatically

Welcome Lambomad, some lovely cars you have there. Some other Countach owners on here
Stick around

Thanks. Looking forward to sharing some tales with some other Lambo mad enthusiasts

Thanks. Looking forward to sharing some tales with some other Lambo mad enthusiasts

Get some piccies up
We love piccies in here.
(Of your cars of course)

Yep welcome Lambomad to S9’s
Post away and , as Moz says, we love photos on here.
Lots of Lamborghini owners on here.

Welcome sir!

Enjoy the forum! Great bunch! And lots of tasty metal around!

Welcome! Always good to have more Lamborghini Nutters on here :)

Welcome !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too be honest it should shrink your photo to fit automatically

I think this forum has automatically shrunk a few things of mine, according to the wife 😄

I have just signed up and I am struggling to add a profile picture to my profile despite shrinking my favourite photo. Any tips?

Welcome aboard. I think you might be wanting to change your 'avatar' picture, rather than your profile one! ;)

Welcome aboard. I think you might be wanting to change your 'avatar' picture, rather than your profile one! ;)

Ditto. You have it selected for “Profile”. Select it also for “Avatar” and you’ll be fine.

Nice pic btw, is that your Countach ? An iconic 80’s colour combo if ever I saw one !!!

Back