MikeB75

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 2008 RS6, 1989 911 Carrera
Hi guys

Evo9lution was kind enough to point me in your direction.

I'm a Scot living just outside Basel, enjoying regular blasts into the Jura, Black Forest and Alsace.

Just the old 911 and my daily wagon for now, but I'm researching something special...

Looking forward to becoming part of your community.

Cheers,

Mike

Welcome Mike,

The black Forrest is one of my favourite places.... some great roads and scenery....

Post up some pics of your metal 👍🏻

Hi Mike. Good to see you here! Looking forward to the spring mountain pass blasts ... Great fun at night!

Henry, Nick, Steve, Admins - if you could grant Mike access to the private areas please that would be great.

Cheers,

Daz

Welcome Mike,

The black Forrest is one of my favourite places.... some great roads and scenery....

Post up some pics of your metal 👍🏻

Next time you're down that way, drop Mike & I a line. Would be good to have a S9s Euro Meet on some fun Black Forest or Jura Mountain roads!

Next time you're down that way, drop Mike & I a line. Would be good to have a S9s Euro Meet on some fun Black Forest or Jura Mountain roads!

I will certainly do that! The flying team are heading to Friedrichshafen next week in the Hymer for an aero expo.... I should have been driving but I have drawn the short straw and am flying down instead.... 😉👍🏻

Doors to the main site are now open Mike.

welcome with greetings from germany

And welcome from the IOM too....

I will certainly do that! The flying team are heading to Friedrichshafen next week in the Hymer for an aero expo.... I should have been driving but I have drawn the short straw and am flying down instead.... 😉👍🏻

Friedrichshafen is a lovely area, the Zeppelin museum is very interesting.

Friedrichshafen is a lovely area, the Zeppelin museum is very interesting.

Yes, when I was a lad I lived on lake Bodensee, my father contracted for Dornier.... it was a wonderful place to live

Back