motheatenhound

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Porsche
Afternoon All

been recommended S9 by some fellow petrolheads so thought i would register.

used to love Pistonheads back in the day but too much niggle on that site for my liking, all i want is to discuss cool cars with like minded individuals. Hopefully my current list of chariots below will fit in:-

Huracan LP610-4, Merc GLA45 AMG, 997.2 Carrera Cab (manual :(y):) 74 US Carrera 911, CLIO v6 PH1 and a Mk1 Golf GTI campaign with G60 engine and running gear

also into watches and occasionally wear lycra to ride my 2010 willier izoard road bicycle

regards

Steve

I was all going so well until you mentioned the Lycra...

Hey mate, know Steve from our trip to Italy, loves his Lambos and his clothes, got a thing for tobascos too !!! let him in please. Let's see some pics of the kermit then

hey john, thanks for the glowing tribute.

get me some VIP action and its tobascos all round :eek::

Lycra good, a willier is even better....shame no Mclaren but perhaps we can give you provisional access until you sort matters out

Welcome :(y):

Where in Herts you based ??

Welcome Steve:(y):

welcome to the mad house bud! nice collection!

glad you like lycra and williers!! sorry no macca for me, i like bright coloured poncy Italian cars

exact location to be revealed once ive passed the fit and proper test.

Welcome

Good choice of Italian! :(y):

haha, thats it otherwise known as tobascos in some counties. thanks for the kind words. surprised ive not received any abuse yet for the Clio v6

haha, thats it otherwise known as tobascos in some counties. thanks for the kind words. surprised ive not received any abuse yet for the Clio v6

Its a PH1 - you cant get abuse for keeping the latest widow maker!!

keep looking at your profile picture :(y):

That was the nudge I needed to change it to the full version - since we updated VB its now possible to have this 1 :D

Hi Steve,
I haven't a clue who you are but as others have vouched for you, welcome in. VIP access granted.
Be careful where you post as only a few "labelled" sections are public.

Nice rides btw. Where about a in sheets are you ?

cheers people, honoured!

thanks for the heads up KnickeRS, will post private stuff in non public.

Back