Newbie.

L

leaded

Hi All,

Been hanging out with Mike_Csl and lasource for a bit so have been meaning to drop in here and join. Have also been chased around Spa by some of you lot in October, pretty cool seeing a 675lt in the rear view mirror coming up in the braking zone rapidly with the air brake on. Needless to say I'm quick to get out the way!

I was in a black CSL and went with Pat who has just joined also (also has a CSL). Got a ride with Tanvir in the KTM which was brilliant, although not much room for a passenger with all the cameras and dataloggers! :D:

Looking forward to more days on track and meeting more people. Just been to Silverstone in an M2 which was excellent, surprised me and a better track car than the 1M I think. Little more linear in its power delivery.

Got Snetterton 300 lined up for Sunday.

Cheers

Welcome dude, don't hope Tanvir have corrupted you too much, he is a little mad with cables and cameras :)

Hi ya and welcome to S9's . Once you are let in stick around, don't be shy, join in and post pictures of your cars.

Welcome mate! Looking forward to more trackdays!

Hi All,

Been hanging out with Mike_Csl and lasource for a bit so have been meaning to drop in here and join. Have also been chased around Spa by some of you lot in October, pretty cool seeing a 675lt in the rear view mirror coming up in the braking zone rapidly with the air brake on. Needless to say I'm quick to get out the way!

I was in a black CSL and went with Pat who has just joined also (also has a CSL). Got a ride with Tanvir in the KTM which was brilliant, although not much room for a passenger with all the cameras and dataloggers! :D:

Looking forward to more days on track and meeting more people. Just been to Silverstone in an M2 which was excellent, surprised me and a better track car than the 1M I think. Little more linear in its power delivery.

Got Snetterton 300 lined up for Sunday.

Cheers

You forgot to mention I almost got black flagged for noise from the screams coming from your helmet :(rofl):
...ok, just kidding, I couldn't hear you over the engine/wind noise ;)

Welcome and catch up soon :)

Welcome Leaded.
Put some pics up of your rides and I'll open you up full site access.

Edited to say, I've opened it up now as I've just twigged who you are :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome. Will post up some pics shortly. Nick, never got to grab a passenger lap in the 675lt at Spa but would love to next time please. :D:

Evening!

I'm sure we crossed swords at Spa.....I was in the red Exige.

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome. Will post up some pics shortly. Nick, never got to grab a passenger lap in the 675lt at Spa but would love to next time please. :D:

Yes of course Lucas, you need only ask.

Enjoy S9's and make sure you get stuck in.
I'll be tapping you up for a banner add shortly (£100 for 12 months), and then you can tout your wares on here too :)

Last edited:
Hi. I had a good do with a CSL at Spa, was chatting at the pumps afterward, could have been you? Grey Exige.

Welcome your were in good company with those 2 lol, Look forward to seeing the CSL

Yes of course Lucas, you need only ask.

Enjoy S9's and make sure you get stuck in.
I'll be tapping you up for a banner add shortly (£100 for 12 months), and then you can tout your wares on here too :)

No worries, I'm on here as an enthusiast but happy to contribute for sure to avoid any grey areas! I think you have my email Nick so shoot details over.

Hi. I had a good do with a CSL at Spa, was chatting at the pumps afterward, could have been you? Grey Exige.

Yes Bren, that was me, great tussle at Spa, always good when two evenly matched cars/drivers are out.

No worries, I'm on here as an enthusiast but happy to contribute for sure to avoid any grey areas! I think you have my email Nick so shoot details over.

I don't Lucas but can you pm it to me and I'll wing you some info.
👍🏻

Back