None contributing member... erm contributing!

maxest

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: GT3 996.1
Long time lurker here šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ Always liked keeping an eye on the classifieds for that GT3 that kept creeping further and further out of reach-

Hereā€™s my interim car, mustang gt shadow edition which Iā€™ve had from new itā€™s currently undergoing a few upgrades..

EB9B8778-CFAE-488B-A507-A52EA55D2561.jpeg

Iā€™ll pop some more pics up if anyoneā€™s interested when Iā€™m on the desktop šŸ‘šŸ¼

Like the colour

Love these proper old school muscle car and so many mods possible - loved the one I test drove

My brother has new one in the dark blue

Lovely cars for the money and very cool šŸ˜Ž

That is a nice colour. In the pics it looks like Porsche Riviera blue or Mexico even but harks back to Fords own Olympic blue.

Good to see you posting.

Is this the all new rhd version available from all Ford Dealerships.

The colour is fantastic

Thanks for the comments, I originally ruled the colour out- I got offered a cancelled order which I could have had in a couple of weeks,, then I saw one in the flesh, the cancelled order had since sold and a 4-5 month wait ensued!

It its one of the new RHDs, I actually work at a ford garage but we don't sell them! its ford stores only.

The facelift cars have grown on me, I was tempted but this colour was only available for a year I believe and isn't available on the new shapes- so have decided to supercharge this instead. When all done it'll be around 670bhp-whilst maintaining the ford warranty!

That is a nice colour. In the pics it looks like Porsche Riviera blue or Mexico even but harks back to Fords own Olympic blue.

Good to see you posting.

Was going to say that regarding the blue, very Olympic is my eye..... should be a hoot with that power. Collected one for repair not so long ago, big old boat but handles like a Mastercraft...

32B75B94-2659-47B4-A8C2-5EADFD9BDD22.jpeg

A cool rolling shot which was taken before it was lowered/spacers

Spacers make such a difference to these cars - is it manual or auto?

Hereā€™s my focus rs, we sold this car new and itā€™s had one owner and done under 11,000 miles

I used to be really into my RSā€™s having had most of the newer stuff- RS500 / Saph Cos / Esc Cos- if only I kept hold of some of them

34BE2636-A766-4BAC-8D87-730A8FF71369.jpeg

Hereā€™s my focus rs, we sold this car new and itā€™s had one owner and done under 11,000 miles

I used to be really into my RSā€™s having had most of the newer stuff- RS500 / Saph Cos / Esc Cos- if only I kept hold of some of them

View attachment 33970

These were a great hot hatch and looked perfect straight out of the showroom.

VIP access now reinstated btw. Please do post regularly to stay in.

These were a great hot hatch and looked perfect straight out of the showroom.

VIP access now reinstated btw. Please do post regularly to stay in.

Thankyou looking now, I didnt have VIP access before I could just see the classifieds, i'll be sure to now theres more sub forums!

Back