Officially introducing Autostore - New Forum Sponsor

jedi-knight83

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 430dGC / 172 / XKR
Hello.... again.

As most of you already know, I'm now based at Autostore in Cambridge and in between detailing I've been helping out updating their website and starting to publicise them a little more online. As part of that effort Autostore is now a S9s forum Sponsor.

Our new sales site is now live and the storage site will be receiving the same upgrade over the coming weeks. Please click the image above to take a look.

We are also on social media (mainly twitter and Instagram at the moment) and these will be more regularly updated moving forwards.

I'll get Jonathan Sturgess to sign up and say hello next week but you can contact either him, me or Autostore direct with questions.

So what can we offer?

Storage

c13ce5_cf6de4daa20048afb19042bdd3b96da2~mv2.jpg
c13ce5_80b3ddb571ab4c6fb287926936a4955b~mv2.jpg

Our core business is still safe, secure indoor car storage and our new purpose built modern warehouses currently provide 50,000 sq/ft of dry, highly secure storage for around 300 cars, with expansion planned in 2017.

Storage costs from £100+vat per month

Our storage is run by Pawel Chwiedacz (Pav). For storage enquiries please call 01223 872879 or email enquiries@autostore.co.uk

Sales

c13ce5_badbabf389064f8f8d3619e7f598fac7~mv2.jpg

Due to the nature of our business we are often asked to both source and sell vehicles on behalf of our clients and so early in 2016 we opened our new showroom. We offer full dealer services including finance (also financing for classic cars), part exchange, sale-or-return and we are happy to purchase vehicles outright for cash. All of our cars come with either the balance of their manufacture warranty or a third party 6 month warranty valid from the second you leave the showroom.

Please let us know if you are looking to sell your car or if you are interested in any of the cars we have available in stock. We can also source and supply high value vehicles without them ever being advertised so if you are after something we do not have in stock please let us know.

Our sales is run by Jonathan Royle. For sales enquiries please call 01223 612052 or email enquiries@autostore.co.uk

Servicing, MOT, Wheel Alignment and Restoration

c13ce5_fe72cc84de2b4dadbd2abadfc0d2964a~mv2.jpg

We have a fully equipped workshop on site with 3 technicians, 1 apprentice, 7 ramps and a new Hunter Hawkeye Elite 4 wheel alignment system. We are also a registered MOT testing station. Our technicians can carry out all manner of repairs as well as routine maintenance on all makes and models of cars. We have full diagnostic software/hardware for all vehicles including Ferrari, Pagani, Bentley, Porsche, Maserati etc.

The workshop is open Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm and Saturday, 9am - 12pm and can be contacted directly on 01223 873007.

Transportation

c13ce5_d0f41c599e9b440bbce5d07b80fd17e4~mv2.jpg

Although we are not specifically a transportation company (Our new Brian James Race Transporter 6 is mainly used for collecting and delivering storage cars) we like to keep it moving and earning money and regularly visit Europe so please get in touch and we can give you a quote for any transportation you may require.

For transport enquiries please call 01223 872879 or email enquiries@autostore.co.uk

Paint Protection Film and Detailing

c13ce5_f093dfc7ca7641dcb3fcaf98561f25f9~mv2.jpg
c13ce5_0e9b9bc8115c4b00a304c9210295cfe2~mv2.jpg

Obviously we already have the King on PPF installers on this site (aka KnickeRS) but if Tring is a little too far away for you fear not! We have our own PPF fitter onsite who works from a dedicated, sealed room to ensure a high quality fitment. We mainly use Xpel Ultimate film and extend all our computer cut templates to wrap into door shuts, light apertures and panel edges where possible. I've worked on a lot of cars with PPF fitments from some of the supposed 'top installers' and I still stand by both Nick's and Autostore's PPF applications.

Our PPF is run by Jules Sturgess. For PPF enquiries please email ppf@autostore.co.uk

...Oh and I'm there detailing cars!. www.cambridgeautogleam.com or nathan@cambridgeautogleam.com for more info.

And thats about it. Please let us know what you think of the new site and if you have any questions please just reply below or get in touch.

We will arrange an open morning one Saturday morning to suit and we normally get the burger van fired up for bacon rolls etc.

Thanks

Nathan

Last edited:
Looks like a great business Nathan 👍

I like your 360 Modena! Got my eye on one of these.

S9ers will know Autostore from the Marque 1 supercar event I put on a few years ago

Last edited:
Welcome to S9's now as a banner advertiser Autostore (Nathan).

I think it might be good if you guys do another morning meet sometime as I'm sure, weather permitting, you could get a good turn out once again.

Welcome to S9's now as a banner advertiser Autostore (Nathan).

I think it might be good if you guys do another morning meet sometime as I'm sure, weather permitting, you could get a good turn out once again.

Absolutely. And as I said I'll get Jonathan to sign up and say hello.

Happy to accommodate a car park full any time.

A nice show for the team is arranged and flowed for the terms. The motion of the news and best essays uk is partial for the elements. The true way is out for the host of the links and matters for the depiction for the goals.

A nice show for the team is arranged and flowed for the terms. The motion of the news and best essays uk is partial for the elements. The true way is out for the host of the links and matters for the depiction for the goals.

Heh Lillian, tell us all about yourself. :)

Back