One day Enhancement Detail promotion

Extreme Detailing

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Honda S2000, Porsche 911sc
Hi Guys,
We are promoting our One Day Enhancement Detailing package this January as we come near to completion of our new workshop in Colney Heath. This custom built workshop will be Just off of Jct 22 of the M25, so it’s a great location with easy access. I am really looking forward to this, its a great step forward helping to develop the brand and bringing extra possibilities for the future. We will have two scissor lift systems, LED blanket and spot lighting, fully air conditioned heating and climate control. All backed up with state-of-the-art security at site.

IMG_4380.jpegIMG_4391.jpeg

Now for January only as a promotion I am offering our one day detail for only £250, our regular price is £350 and here’s what you get.

Extensive soft water wash process using two bucket system and PH neutral shampoo/foam. Alloy wheels cleaned, wheel arches warm flushed, door shuts and exterior trim cleaned.
Road tar deposits, fallout and bonded contaminants removed from paintwork, then clay cloth wash to leave a clean slick finish.
Vehicle rinsed using gently heated softened water and then car dried using plush microfiber drying towels. Finally a warm air blow dried to remove any trapped water.
Britemax machine glaze is applied to remove light surface defects and give ultra slick deep gloss finish.
Britemax Carnauba wax applied, trim, brightwork and tyres polished and dressed. Tailpipes and glass polished both inside and out.

All of this can be done at our current workshop in Barnet EN5 4LA just off off Jct 23 of the M25 or on site if within a 20 mile radius of EN5. Please call me direct on 074 408 4408 or drop me an email including your details to sales@extremedetailing.co.uk

All the best, Lee.

Great to hear about the new facility Lee. You’ll be much closer to me !

Can I get the SVR in on your promotion rate please.

Thanks Nick, yup really looking forward to it. Just dealing with the fine tuning now, will start a new thread on it soon once it starts to look other than a building site.
Not a problem, of course and I will give you a call to arrange.

Didnt realise you were so close to me. good to know.

I'm away the whole of January, otherwise I would have also booked a slot... Nice offer.

Hi lee can I get my car done at home next week as I’m not far from you?

Drew

I’d like my Transit done, no joke. Would you do that? 2500 mile old.

Trevor.

That looks a good deal , sadly I’m near Winchester , about 80 miles away

Hi lee can I get my car done at home next week as I’m not far from you?

Drew

Hi Drew, Ive got Wednesday next week free, drop me a line on 074 4408 4408 and we can arrange something.
Regards, Lee.

You could always drop in to the workshop. :(happy):

Mate dropped a balloon onto the roof of a car workshop once , sadly it had a glass roof lights , the shattered glass totalled a car inside . Good it was there as he had lost the pilot light so couldn’t fire the burner and it was an one man balloon ( no basket ) so the roof saved him, so , do you want me to drop the car into the workshop ??? Lol

But seriously it’s a bit far but might pop up when weathers better , obviously full price

Last edited:
Mate dropped a balloon onto the roof of a car workshop once , sadly it had a glass roof lights , the shattered glass totalled a car inside . Good it was there as he had lost the pilot light so couldn’t fire the burner and it was an one man balloon ( no basket ) so the roof saved him, so , do you want me to drop the car into the workshop ??? Lol

But seriously it’s a bit far but might pop up when weathers better , obviously full price
Flying visit maybe? :D

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back