One of the best tracks, Spa

roundincircles

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Many 911's since 1991, TVR Griffith, Mac 12c Coupe, Mac12C Spider, Mac 650 Spider, Mac 720s March 18
Until I had visited Spa my fave tracks were Donnington, Jerez, Brands and Cadwell Park.....admittedly Cadwell is more suited to mo bikes but great fun on a Ducati.

One of my mates is pretty useful in a car.....at SPA Mclaren let him drive the P1 . One of my other mates rode shotgun and Emerson, on his first ever P1 drive, posted a near record time on his first lap but then pitted and asked for slicks to be fitted, lol.(slicks are not suited to the P1)

Attachments

• IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Until I had visited Spa my fave tracks were Donnington, Jerez, Brands and Cadwell Park.....admittedly Cadwell is more suited to mo bikes but great fun on a Ducati.

One of my mates is pretty useful in a car.....at SPA Mclaren let him drive the P1 . One of my other mates rode shotgun and Emerson, on his first ever P1 drive, posted a near record time on his first lap but then pitted and asked for slicks to be fitted, lol.(slicks are not suited to the P1)

Great mates....bet they scared you
as

much as you did me when you took a yump too quick in France.....I think it was frustration after not being able to overtake a VW cabriolet

So now they know who you are Emo...who's the weird guy with the beard ???

Brilliant.

Its great at the Mc Pure events as you always get some hot shoes mixing with us plebs.

Paul Ricard was good to enjoy seat time with Clarky and Bruno Senna was pretty handy too.

Yes, that 20 year old VW was driven by a 20 year old, lol. Always remember one of the convoys girlfriend saying ' you are very competitive, Kevin', lol.

Back