Oops !! - Someone got it wrong this morning

max veloce

Having fun with horsepower
Cars owned: Just my cars
On my way to the office this morning, listening to classic FM, I needed to fill up but the petrol station was closed because some person (edited just in case it is someone known to a fellow S9er) had decided to stick their motor in reverse, plant the accelerator down hard, streak across the forecourt until the effects of friction and gravity against the tire inflator and the water filler machine stopped them.

IMG_6492.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6488.jpg
    IMG_6488.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
hope thats not huddersfield
as that focus looks like my brothers "tip/ diy car"

What's wrong with your windscreen?

Just windscreen washer water?

What's wrong with your windscreen?

Just windscreen washer water?

Nope, that's from the 40ft geezer spraying out of the petrol station's former fire point that got destroyed in the smash

Yup

Honley service station, sorry if it is your Bro

He works out of Honley ambulance station (paramedic), I'll text him and check - it would be mega hilarious if it was him

And?

Was it him?

No not him, although I was the 5th person to ask him
The stigma of crashing his Honda CRX the day he got it (back in mid 90’s) still follows him today

Not as much stigma as having a tin of boiled sweets in the glovebox and mother in law in the roof box

Not as much stigma as having a tin of boiled sweets in the glovebox and mother in law in the roof box

I can imagine that'll still be brought up in twenty years time. Easily.

I can imagine that'll still be brought up in twenty years time. Easily.

At which time the tin of sweets will still be in the glovebox

The stigma of crashing his Honda CRX the day he got it (back in mid 90’s) still follows him today

Yeah, right

I wouldn't admit to crashing my car like that either

Years ago we repaired a Mazda with something like 14 miles on the clock,it had literally been crashed on the way home from the dealers!

Back