Opinions on best Track day organisers?

I remember when RMA was a club of 100 members, they were the only people who would be allowed on the day, usually 50 or 60 people would turn up and you knew and respected the other guys, great days.

That was the best , I just caught the end of that era

I like RMA days as well. You can plan where to pass, and it's like driving on the road - keep an eye on what others are doing and anticipate. Much less frustrating than sitting in a line on an 'overtaking on the left' day with someone who doesn't want to move over or doesn't look!

I didn't use to like track days, as they seemed like weak versions of test days, and traffic etc would annoy me too much, but once you get your head round them being for 90% driving in cars that you can't exploit elsewhere, it's all a lot more relaxing/enjoyable.

I just ignore Graham's rants. Last time he called a start line get together for a blocking, I sat in the cafe (with Nick and others...) and finished our coffee!

That was the best , I just caught the end of that era

It was a golden era Baf, Ken & Pete and several others on here were regular members. Good fun.

I suppose it depends on the car you are in. The cheaper days can be so much fun if you are in a slower car, like my MX5 race car. I'd be happy to do any day in that, and generally the cheaper the better.

I won't do RMA as Graham doesn't give a shit about his customers. When I'm paying money I don't expect people to be rude (not talking about the briefings, those are funny for sure). Days were brilliant in days gone by though.

Now it seems to be luck of the draw - if you get a good group of guys there, it will be a great day.

Graham has now handed the daytoday running over to Leyton..
I've used the majority of TDOs and thought RMA were the better ones. Having countless Caterhams out hogging the track & spinning out etc can be rather annoying too.

I would love to do a track day but I am to tall to put a helmet on and drive 😂 Looking a seating to help me find the head room needed.

I always wanted to drive round donington park.

I would love to do a track day but I am to tall to put a helmet on and drive 😂 Looking a seating to help me find the head room needed.

Get a convertible and keep your fingers crossed you don't roll it! 😁

How tall are you? Where there is a will - there is a way ;-) Always happy to make you something to drop you down...

How tall are you? Where there is a will - there is a way ;-) Always happy to make you something to drop you down...

Help is needed , I am 6ft 5 fit well in the noble. I have about 1in clearance . Help is needed unless I want to drive looking at my balls ⚾️ 🏀

I have been told reduction in padding might do it but that's not a job for me . I would like to change the leather to alcantara as well .

There's a thought bren 😂 I can only visualise my head being used as a wind brake then a skid pan.🙃

Help is needed , I am 6ft 5 fit well in the noble. I have about 1in clearance . Help is needed unless I want to drive looking at my balls ⚾️ 🏀

I have been told reduction in padding might do it but that's not a job for me . I would like to change the leather to alcantara as well .

Happy to sort it for you. Worth starting with a meeting with you and your car to see the extent of what's involved...

Happy to sort it for you. Worth starting with a meeting with you and your car to see the extent of what's involved...

Sounds perfect , looking to get involved in some meets so hopefully we can catch up, and get the work needed for me to fit . I don't no when meets are due to my forum status mind 😂

Back