Our "Life" Magazine - win an iPad Air

poon

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Beetles, Golfs, 911's, GT3, GT3RS, Audi RS4 Avant
Just a heads up we created our first bi-annual magazine in July called Life and in the first edition offered readers the chance to win an iPad Air, the competition closes on 4th January 2016 and you can download a copy here http://www.kuberawealth.co.uk/knowledge.php

The competition page is the last page!

Our January magazine is due out soon and if you would like a printed version of both the current and future editions please PM me your details and I will put you on our distribution list.

Happy reading and good luck if you enter, the iPad is in my office awaiting the lucky winner!

Competition ends 12 midnight!

Thanks for the reminder,

Downloaded and stared the read through......better than watching the telly with the wife and kids

Thanks for the reminder,

Downloaded and stared the read through......better than watching the telly with the wife and kids

A good read?

Really enjoyed reading the mag over the festive period. Also enjoyed winning the iPad. Thanks Stuart and the rest of the Kubera team

IMG_7881.JPG

Last edited:
Really enjoyed reading the mag over the festive period. Also enjoyed winning the iPad. Thanks Stuart and the rest of the Kubera team

Congratulations...... :(devil)::mad::

Pleasure meeting you Raj

Well done Raj.

Very decent of you Stuart to have prompted the S9's collective to get involved.

Well done, what a great prize.

Back