(re)intro from me

SpaRkzz

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Rangey Sport, Ducati 959 Panigale Corse, Ducati Multistrada V2, Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory
Hi,

Thought I would post an intro, as I have been off the scene for a long time...

Years ago, I was into cars like M3's, and Golf R32's, always wanted to jump up to the C4S's and like, but kids came along, with bigger houses etc.. and never had the money, or time. Got into cycling so bought the sensible option of land rovers. Then 3 years ago got a range rover. Now in my new house and kids are a little older, have purchased a BMW M4 which is used as a toy, hopefully will keep this a couple of years, then next on my list will be a jump to an Audi R8 (always wanted one, especially in love with the new shape), and then want to jump to the Huracan.. so that's my 5 year target.

I used to be a member of this site before it went private, so hoping to join up again. I know (of) Moz, used to see him about a lot, (he knows my ex sister in law), and also know Daz, who is a friend of my family.

Cheers

Hi. I fancy an R8 at some point, unbeatable value supercar.

Hi. I fancy an R8 at some point, unbeatable value supercar.
Hey Bren,

Indeed.. I was about to purchase a facelift old shape one, but my missus was like "when you gunna use it???"...So opted to go for a car with 4 seats, until kids are old enough to leave at home so I can get out without them!, hence the 5 year plan :D:

Nice to see someone wanting back in after over a decade in the wilderness. Welcome back to S9's.

Nice to see someone wanting back in after over a decade in the wilderness. Welcome back to S9's.

Hi Henry, thanks for the welcome back .. time has gone so fast. I haven't had a house where a nice car was an option, I lived on a busy road without a garage so didn't want a pride and joy sat for everybody to see.

Now live in a house with a garage so feel much more comfortable with my desire for cars again.

Welcome back SpaRkzz, great to see you back here. Private area access has been granted

Remind me your your ex sister in law is again though please ? My memory isn't what it used to be tbh!

Welcome back SpaRkzz, great to see you back here. Private area access has been granted

Remind me your your ex sister in law is again though please ? My memory isn't what it used to be tbh!

Thanks Moz, great to be back on the scene!.. Look forward to being involved again.

Its Danielle, If I remember correctly she worked for you?... and her daughter went to the same school as your kids?

Thanks Moz, great to be back on the scene!.. Look forward to being involved again.

Its Danielle, If I remember correctly she worked for you?... and her daughter went to the same school as your kids?

Danielle Bonham ?

Interesting character she was

Had an affair with our CEO, split up his marriage/family and married him (about 25 yrs older than her)

Tried it on with a few of us too.

Was after a wealthy husband basically

Are you still in touch ?

You related to Paul then ?

Interesting character she was

Had an affair with our CEO, split up his marriage/family and married him (about 25 yrs older than her)

Tried it on with a few of us too.

Was after a wealthy husband basically

Are you still in touch ?

You related to Paul then ?

HAHA.. why does this not surprise me.. I will pm you to continue conversation :(rofl):

Welcome back mate. As a newcomer these guys seems OK :D:

Back