Right I'm back. What's been happening then?

KnickeRS

The spit of Danny DeVito
Staff member
Cars owned: Motorcar, Motorhome, Motorboat, Motorbike,
As title.

Ive been quite for the last six weeks through mostly work on some very major builds and then a family break and then a week to get back into things. So, what's been happening round here then. I'm assuming things have quiet ended down with Mr Moz on his annual month off.

I'll try to see who's put up some incoming threads, which reminds me, I have one of those to do too! I will get some pics up to of my house build shortly too as that's gathering pace nicely now.

When's our next gathering ?

Looking forward to catching up with you all.

Not much by the looks! Would be great yo have another breakfast meet before the weather changes. How's the house coming on?

Hi nick, nice to see you are alive and kicking

Hope the house is progressing, nothing much happening here apart from Mycrofts Great War thread, o and a new Huracan incoming, but not mine :(

Welcome back Nick....errr don't you think you are holding something back from your car geek chums though?

Your wife put a picture up on fb of something you have been working on....FFS man, don't you think you need to share that with us lot ??

I'm still on hols....back at the weekend though

Welcome back.
Cem wanted to make the forum public again, other thsn that as it's holiday time fairly quiet.
Looking forward to your house build progress report.

Good to see you back Nick. Oh yeah, I forgot my incoming on my Gen1 RS. I bought it off Radders though, so you all know it!

nowt here other than work :eek:(

weather crap, work busy and demanding, could do with a car themed outing to somewhere hot.

nowt here other than work :eek:(

weather crap, work busy and demanding, could do with a car themed outing to somewhere hot.

Er what about the car you ordered ???

Welcome back Nick....errr don't you think you are holding something back from your car geek chums though?

Your wife put a picture up on fb of something you have been working on....FFS man, don't you think you need to share that with us lot ??

Airfix Typhoon...? :)

Oh, okay you mean this don't you....

Last edited:
That needs a new thread and you explaining more please.

Looks mega.

I saw that and wondered if it was some of your handy work. If it was, congrats :(bow):

I saw that and wondered if it was some of your handy work. If it was, congrats :(bow):

"If"..........

5 weeks of total effort, (as per our emails Pete). During the same period we completed two full size train mock-ups too. More of which, another time. Oh, and a half sized jet engine, and, and..........

Fecking hard graft turning 18-20hr days, week in week out culminating in a 70hr straight shift to ensure we hit the launch date and I am getting too old for this shit now but I do feel rewarded by the final vision once completed and more so by the invoices once they have been paid.

Sorry chaps, removed pic as noticed its in a public area.

"If"..........

5 weeks of total effort, (as per our emails Pete). During the same period we completed two full size train mock-ups too. More of which, another time. Oh, and a half sized jet engine, and, and..........

Fecking hard graft turning 18-20hr days, week in week out culminating in a 70hr straight shift to ensure we hit the launch date and I am getting too old for this shit now but I do feel rewarded by the final vision once completed and more so by the invoices once they have been paid.
Total respect Nick - did not realise it was that you were working on as well as the trains. Still no idea how you do what you do in the time available - its amazing.

Total respect Nick - did not realise it was that you were working on as well as the trains. Still no idea how you do what you do in the time available - its amazing.

Me either Pete !

Back