Roma and F8 Test Drive

A

AndyTheTailor

Chaps, hope you’re all safe and well. Through one of our partners, Stratstone Ferrari Manchester, they have asked us to join them on their upcoming test drive event. The event is at Mottram Hall in Mottram, Cheshire and is over the 26th, 27th and 28th May. They have slots available throughout the day which involve driving through the country lanes of Cheshire alongside a pro driver. There is also the option for an afternoon of golf too.

Thought I’d open up to you guys to see if anyone would like to come along. There is also a complimentary bespoke shirt voucher for all attendees.

Cheers

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chaps, hope you’re all safe and well. Through one of our partners, Stratstone Ferrari Manchester, they have asked us to join them on their upcoming test drive event. The event is at Mottram Hall in Mottram, Cheshire and is over the 26th, 27th and 28th May. They have slots available throughout the day which involve driving through the country lanes of Cheshire alongside a pro driver. There is also the option for an afternoon of golf too.

Thought I’d open up to you guys to see if anyone would like to come along. There is also a complimentary bespoke shirt voucher for all attendees.

Cheers

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting this up, I’m sure some on here will fancy this ? If I could I would be there.
:(y):

Sounds like a great day out.

Back