RS6 Avant...who know whats what

I think heads up display is important as it's so bloody quick it's good to know how much you're breaking the speed limit by

I think heads up display is important as it's so bloody quick it's good to know how much you're breaking the speed limit by

:(rofl):....don't think that's an option on cars in my budget/year : £65k max:=:)

Is the RS4 B8 an option?

Have to say that car seems to have a monster spec. Almost unbelievable for the money ?
Forget the b8 RS4, having owned one, the c7 rs6 is a different league I drivability/handling.
Enjoy :)

I'd speak to Gareth about them... Still can't believe how 'cheap' that car is for the spec 😀

Forget the b8 RS4, having owned one, the c7 rs6 is a different league I drivability/handling.
Enjoy :)

😀

Wash your mouth out :^):

What a crap advert, loads of info repeated!!!

As title: on an RS6 Avant : what are must have bits??

I love the look of this car (heated steering wheel and sports exhaust alone make me want it), but does it have the 'must have' bits??

http://www.gcmotors.co.uk/audi-rs6-avant-tfsi-tiptronic-quattro-5dr-in-north-yorkshire-5242805

(do I want the carbon brakes on one of these or are they bad news??)

Steve,
What's there to know.
That's a stunning car with a stunning spec and at a good price.
Check the service schedule with Audi as to the implications on CC brakes but I can't imagine it's too onerous.

Then pull the trigger as we've not had an "incoming" thread on here for a day or so now.

What Nick said. Great spec....I wouldn't have one without the ceramics....Get it done!

"The carbon ceramics are a massive step up on the road, but disappointingly I had smoke pouring off them after three laps on track. I’d never track my own RS6 and I would prefer ceramics for the road, but I wouldn’t pay £8k. Then again, I wondered if I should’ve done when the standard discs warped after 2000 miles of gentle road driving." http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/long-term-tests/audi/audi-rs6-avant-2015-long-term-test-review/

I looked at buying that very car. It's a great spec other than sunroof but not the end of the world to me.
I ended up going new as the finance deals Audi have made it the same price per month. That one is a good deal if you are buying cash though.
Must haves for me were Dynamic pack, sports exhaust, 21 wheels and as much carbon as possible. :)

I looked at buying that very car. It's a great spec other than sunroof but not the end of the world to me.
I ended up going new as the finance deals Audi have made it the same price per month. That one is a good deal if you are buying cash though.
Must haves for me were Dynamic pack, sports exhaust, 21 wheels and as much carbon as possible. :)

Wheres a good place to lease on as I might have a look at that option ??

ands thanks for all the comments/help chaps- it what this place should be about imho

keep 'em coming

Wheres a good place to lease on as I might have a look at that option ??

I just called around a few dealers. I got c 14k discount and 4.9% finance so the monthlys with same deposit worked out the same on a 95k car to a used 65k.
Fantastic cars whichever way you go!
Mine has standard steel disks and find them great on the road. Haven't felt lacking but for track use ceramics would be worth having I'm sure.

Didn't want to post the gory details in public, but I've put the finance deal example in fast wagon thread in German forum...
In essence, even if you pay it off immediately it's worth taking contributions.

I've PM'ed you some more info (its not a great deal but gives you some inside track)

I've PM'ed you some more info (its not a great deal but gives you some inside track)

Yes thanks mate....I'm haggling over the car now!!...it's hard work.

FOOK ME!...i had no idea how good these cars are until today!!!...huge power and the noise (on overrun) with that sports exhaust is simply epic!...the most fun I've had in a road car since I test drove my Evo5 in 1998!

more to follow....soon hopefully!......

FOOK ME!...i had no idea how good these cars are until today!!!...huge power and the noise (on overrun) with that sports exhaust is simply epic!...the most fun I've had in a road car since I test drove my Evo5 in 1998!

Best car I've had for a long time! The popping is great :)

Have you bought one yet??

Praise indeed...look forward to the incoming

I've only had mine a week, and bought it as weaponised family transport, but have been surprised how good it is to drive as well. I've had a couple of unnecessary trips in it already, just for the fun of it. Very good sound from standard sports exhaust as mentioned, and will supposedly get better after a couple of thousand miles.

If I'd known I would like it so much and be likey to keep it for a while, I would probably have gone ceramics, but as I'm not going to track it, or do wheelies with kids in the back, I decided to keep the £10k.

Back