Rumour has it, its good here too...

on the other side of the spectrum.. I got suspended twice. Once for nearly burning down the science lab...the other time for nearly burning down the piggery :eek: lol

School, the best days of our lives.
I was suspended for tying Gary Archer onto the electric potters wheel and leaving it running :)

It was bloody funny I have to say :)

Just to lighten the mood even further on a Monday afternoon the wife just sent me this which I thought was hilarious!

IMG_7270.JPG

So... does she ?! :(rofl):

Well that soon slipped from a nice warm welcome, to a discussion about swallowing.
Funny though, i've gone off the taste of it these days too...

Liquorice !

So... does she ?! :(rofl):

Only a special occasions so Christmas and on my birthday......oh and when she's in the giving mood......one bottle of wine does it! 😂

Hi Mark,
The S9's Portculis is now open for you.

Tell us about what you do and what you can offer too, for all those on S9's who don't know you.

All, Mark is a very good egg and knows a thing or two about our cars.

Well for those that don't know me, unlike my old Arsonist instructor - Hello Sir ;-)
At 18 I joined the Fire Service, and pretty quickly specialized in dealing with traffic accidents, due to my interest in things with wheels. It didn't take long to work out that riding my motorbikes on the road the way I did, I would soon end up attending my own RTA. So I started racing, bikes first, then cars. I did all my own mechanicals due to budget and being hyper OCD. I did my bit for queen and country and lets just say, im not a fan of riding the London Underground for fun. After 17 years I left and started Backdraft Motorsport or BDM as we call it now...
Over the last 10 years we have gone a full circle. I started on my own and built things up doing lots of car tuning work. For 5 years we ran 2 Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 cars in Dutch Supercar, Britcar and Endurance. I started running some track day experiences in the Lamborghinis and built a training driver simulator. However, what works best, for all sorts of reasons is working mostly by myself, concentrating on high end cars doing servicing and repairs. My pitch is that the customers speak to me about what they want doing and then I go and do it. When i'm happy its done right, the customer is happy, I get paid and jobs done. I keep my workshop tidy to keep my OCD happy and I think my customers appreciate a clean surgery. We are well known for Lamborghini, Bentley, Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati, X-Bows, Ariel Atoms and Audi R8's. We are starting to see a few Maclarens now and really want to push that side.

My rides-

Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 track car (I dont race it-just track days)

IMG_0151.JPG

KTM X-Bow with a few choice upgrades (Road fun mostly)

IMG_0363.JPG

MV Agusta Dragster RR (My baby - just need to use it more!)

2015_MV_Agusta_Dragster_RR_1.jpg

Well for those that don't know me, unlike my old Arsonist instructor - Hello Sir ;-)
At 18 I joined the Fire Service, and pretty quickly specialized in dealing with traffic accidents, due to my interest in things with wheels. It didn't take long to work out that riding my motorbikes on the road the way I did, I would soon end up attending my own RTA. So I started racing, bikes first, then cars. I did all my own mechanicals due to budget and being hyper OCD. I did my bit for queen and country and lets just say, im not a fan of riding the London Underground for fun. After 17 years I left and started Backdraft Motorsport or BDM as we call it now...
Over the last 10 years we have gone a full circle. I started on my own and built things up doing lots of car tuning work. For 5 years we ran 2 Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 cars in Dutch Supercar, Britcar and Endurance. I started running some track day experiences in the Lamborghinis and built a training driver simulator. However, what works best, for all sorts of reasons is working mostly by myself, concentrating on high end cars doing servicing and repairs. My pitch is that the customers speak to me about what they want doing and then I go and do it. When i'm happy its done right, the customer is happy, I get paid and jobs done. I keep my workshop tidy to keep my OCD happy and I think my customers appreciate a clean surgery. We are well known for Lamborghini, Bentley, Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati, X-Bows, Ariel Atoms and Audi R8's. We are starting to see a few Maclarens now and really want to push that side.

My rides-

Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 track car (I dont race it-just track days)

View attachment 17636

KTM X-Bow with a few choice upgrades (Road fun mostly)

View attachment 17637

MV Agusta Dragster RR (My baby - just need to use it more!)

View attachment 17638

Nice rides!

Looks like S9S could have an xbow shoot out now!

Welcome along Mark :)

Two normally, three if you visit us more often as we cannot count the cars of lurkers Jason :)

Haha, I should really. Seems to be a shift happening at the moment Nick. It's just a bit off putting basically seeing duplicated posts on both forums. + you get muddled up on which one you've replied what to!

Welcome over here Mark!

Haha, I should really. Seems to be a shift happening at the moment Nick. It's just a bit off putting basically seeing duplicated posts on both forums. + you get muddled up on which one you've replied what to!

I don't have the duplicate posts problem, neither does Nick or Moz. 😁😁😁

Agreed and we asked from day one for members not to duplicate post as that's not fair to either forum IMO and certainly not what Moz, Hen or I ever wanted.

Sad actually so please post up a new thread Jason telling us of everyone who is doing this and we'll consider your XBow when we're counting these cars on S9's ?

Sound fair ?
:):):):)

Last edited:
Lol Nick, snap... basically the same post at exactly the same time, how strange.

Welcome on here Mark.
Was nice meeting up today and having tea and chat.
Speak soon mate.

I'm not going to say who is doing what etc coz that would be bad form, but most posts are duplicated on both forums. Nobody means it with any malice. If someone gets something new or are up to something, they simply post on both forums so that all friends get to see it.

Back